XV

Don's POV

*flashback*

A hour or so later I was chilling in my bed when I felt the bed sink. I turned around and it was this crazy bitch. She reached over and slid her hands along my body. She straddled me and slowly started grinding on my dick. I instantly get hard. She notices and laughs. "I know you want me Don" she says.

I try to push her off but the bitch lowkey strong as hell. "Get off me" I yell. "Calm down Don. I can make you feel good" she says.

"You need to get the fuck up off me" I say. She smirks and takes off her shirt. Her breasts bounced out of her shirt and my eyes hooked onto them. I forget about trying to get her off of me and I let her take control. She slowly grinded on top of me while playing with her nipples. I bit my bottom lip and grinding back up against her. I knew it was wrong but I wasn't worried about that in the moment. I was only worried about busting a nut.

She took off my shirt and leaned down to kiss me. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I grabbed her ass. She moaned in my mouth as I pulled her pants off. She had a beautiful body. I rubbed my hands all over her and smacked her ass a few times.

She scooted back and hovered over my hardened member. She peeled my boxers off and took me into her warm mouth. "Ahh shit" I moaned under my breath. She slowly bobbed her head up and down while swirling her tongue around the head of my dick. I grabbed the back of her head and slowly pumped in and out of her mouth. I pulled her off once I felt myself get closer to climax.

I quickly turned her over until I was on top. I stroked my dick while admiring her body. She opened her legs exposing her soaking wetness. I rubbed my dick over her clit a few time making her cry out with pleasure. "I told you Id get some" she smirked. I ignored her and slammed myself into her. Her eyes shot open and she moaned loudly. She held onto me as I pumped inside of her slow but deep and hard. She dug her nails into my back and placed her face into the side of my neck. she would lick and bite my neck every so often.

"Yesssss Don. That dick feel so good" she said. I pick up the pace and fuck her harder making the bed hit the wall with each stroke. "Fuck me Don" she says.

The bedroom door swings open and I whip my head over to see who it was. "WHAT THE FUCK" Nicki says. I jump up and say, "baby, it's not what it looks like".

*end of flashback*

It's been a few weeks since everything went down with me and Nicki. I let myself hurt her again and I couldn't help but feel like shit. This time I knew she wasn't going to forgive me but I hope one day she will.

These we're the times I missed Rico. I wish I could just call him right now, he always knew what to say. A lot of times he kept me straight and out of trouble. Without him here I felt lost. I hadn't healed from his death and I pretended everything was fine when it wasn't.

Nicki tried her best to be understanding but it didn't help when I would snap on her for no reason. We would fight often so she was never in the mood to have sex with me. I can't blame this on her because it was all my fault. I was weak and couldn't control my desires. But one thing I knew for sure was that I loved Nicki and it would kill me to see her with someone else.

I pulled out my phone and texted Nicki.