Judal x Reader

" ACHOO!~" "Keep your bacilli for yourself! " Kouha sighed annoyed as it was his turn to look after the sick Magi. Yes , you heard right. The Magi of the Kou Empire , Judal catched a cold. It was just a common cold with slight fever , which would flown back in a few days. But as we know the male species, Judal though he was dying because he felt so miserable You got exaggerated of bis behavior, that's why you always broke thyself in safety ,when Kouen for looked after volunteers for Judal healhcare. Well, as the others noticed your missings, the Council of the Ren siblings sat together. Even Hakuei and Hakuryuu were present , as well as Seishuun.

"I assume you all know why I called this meeting. "Kouen said while he crossed his arms. Koumei sat next to him with his eyes closed and waving with his featherly fan for a little refreshing wind.. Kougyoku sat uneasily in her seat and tried to say much , but her heart sank right after she saw her oldest brother. Hakuei remained silent and Hakuryuu seemed fairly disinterested.

"You plan to throw Judal out of the palace because he drives everyone crazy and you need us to make it look like an accident? " Kouha asked with a grin. Kouen sighed and touched his forehead. Why could he not have a normal family like everyone else ?

"Stay serious Kouha.", Kouen said and Kouha grinned before he leaned back in his seat and played with one of his long locks of hair. "Continue please, Prince Kouen . " Hakuei said politely. " Well, as you may have noticed , Judal exaggerates wildly with his state of health and let's valet by all of us as if we were his slaves. " the eldest son of Ren at family explained. "Is there anything new? " Hakuryuu wanted to know because he was already used by the Magis behavior  that he let himself be pampered like a king. " It is indeed , dear Hakuryuu, that all tasks get stuck on us, even though we got an extra person  which can do better with Judal . "

„Oh, you mean [Name], right?“, Kougyoku asked and Kouen nodded. „Well, [Name]'s an odd woman.“, Koumei said. The others looked weirdly at the male, because Koumei usually doesn't talk in those meetings. „Judal acts around her more.. kind amd quiet. It is as..“ Koumeis sentence stopped, because he searched for the right words to end his sentence. „It is as he was tamed by her?“, Kouha grinned slyly. Koumei scratched the back of his head and sighed. „If you would say it like this, then.. yes.“

Kouen nodded in understanding und looked around. „Indeed, he is right. But somehow [Name] tries to get out of the task to take care of him and hide herself somewhere until someone else got to him. I am sure, if [Name] takes care of Judal, he feels better in an instant.“ The others agreed with Kouens assumption. But nobody got a clue how they get you to take care of Judal alone.. Unless..

„I got the perfect idea! We just left the palace for a few days. We take the maids with us and only left a few soldiers to defend the palace. Then [Name] is the only one, who could take care of Judal! If she want, or not.“, Kougyoku suggested as she clapped her hands together. Kouen looked at her with an serious expression. „And where should we go? You know, the most of the other kingdoms are allied with the Seven Sea alliance. And if you remember, they are not favorable against us.“, Kouen said and massaged his temples. „Amatsu is not allied with them. [Name]'s home country.“, Hakuei suggested- „You are right. And I am sure we can live a few days at the palace in Amatsu.“, Koumei nodded. He only wanted to read every book in the libary of Amatsu.  „So.. you all agree with going to Amatsu?“, Kouen asked everybody around and was answered with an unison nodding.

„But are you sure, that Judal and [Name] are getting well, when they are alone?“, Hakuryuu suddenly asked. „What should happen?“, Kougyoku smiled. Kouha grinned and crossed his arms behind his head. „Well, maybe they kill each other or.. [Name] is pregnant when we are back. Any bets?“

„Pregnant.“ - Hakuei.
„Pregnant!“ - Kougyoku.
„...“ - Koumei.

„Both.“ All eyes fell on Hakuryuu. „First he make her pregnant and then she kills him in rage..“, Hakuryuu explained. „I go on Hakuryuu's bet!“, Kouha laughed while Kouen sighed heavily and face palmed. //Somehow I still have hope, that I was adopted.//, he thought.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- Time skip .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Judal coughed, as he tried to get up from the bed. „When are you guys come back?“, he asked Kouen, his voice still throaty from the cold. Kouen told him, that the emperor of Amatsu want to discuss important things to them and it could be last a few days. „I dunno. Maybe 5 – 7 days.“, the red haired male answered casually. „WHAT? You let me alone for a week?“, Judal asked – clearly shocked. „You are not alone. [Name] takes care of you.“, Kouen sighed. „You can't do this! She would never take care of me alone! I even haven't seen her since I am deathly ill! I am dead before you are back.“ Kouens brow twitched. Why did this Magi are so dramatically everytime?

„Stop the whining right now Judal. She HAS to take care, I ordered her. So she musn't decline.“, Kouen explained in the hope Judal would be quiet alrady. „Prince Kouen..“, Judal murmured with a weak voice. Kouen turned to him and raised his brow- „Yes? Anything not clear to you?“, Kouen asked.

„Promise me one thing.. If I die.. my replacement must never wear my clothes..“, Judal whined and it seemed if he was serious about this. Kouen placed a hand on his forehead as he tried to calm his nerves down. „Judal.“, he began calmer. „Firstly you are fit within the next days and secondly..“, Kouen stopped midtrack because he was himself rescuing at the door.. „Aladdin is smaller than you!“

„WHAT?!“ Judals voice was stronger, but he had to cough and Kouen grinned as he left.

You stood before the palace and bid goodbyes to the Ren family. Kouen pattet you on the back and smiled a bit. „Take care of the palace and Judal. We count on you. And if Judal drives you crazy.. let him drown in the bath and make sure it looks like an accident.“ You sighed a bit, but chuckled at Kouens statement. He usually wasnt into that kind of jokes. „I try. And have fun in Amatsu!“, you said. Of course they didn't tell you the real reason for that journey.

As they went away, you waved after them until they were out of sight. After this you closed your eyes and sighed deeply. „I hope Judal don't get too annoying..“, you murmured and ruffled your hair.

It even didn't last 5 minutes, until you got a signal with your ruby earring. Kouen gave you this ear rings, because the Eye of the Rukh was implemented. With this Kouen and the others, as well as Judal, could contact you if there is something. Judal was told to only use it, when it's absolutely neccessary, but knowing him... he took advantage of contracting you everywhere.

„[Name].“ It was Judals voice. „What is it, Judal?“, you asked clearly annoyed but with a calm voice. You liked him, there was no question about that, he was cocky, extremely attractive and you could made so many funny stuff with him. But when he got sick or bored, he could be pretty unbearable.

„I am hungry.“ His needs were short and straight to the point. „I am going to make chicken soup. That should be helping when you are sick.“, you said and could sworn that Judals now grinning. Even if you didnt saw his face, you were able to feel his expressions everytime. You knew him too well.

So you went to the kitchen und made him tasty chicken soup. All for the poor sick Magi. One thing was pretty good, that was for sure. When he was ill, he obeyed to everything you said or did. Really, you even could give him his most hated food, he would eat it without hesitation or protests. If you were sure, he had his cute spots. Wait what? No, [Name] stop your thoughts in that direction! Judal and sweet.. that was like.. Kouen without goaty = impossible!

You opened the door to Judals room with a tray in your hands. „How are you today?“, you asked him as you set the tray on the table beside his bed. „Terrible.“, Judal sighed and cursed the fact, that magic isn't able to get rid of the sickness.

„You are pretty pale though. Do you have fever?“, you wanted to know as you leaned to him, before you placed your hand on his forehead. Judal blinked and blushed a little, but maybe the flushed cheeks were caused of the cold. You couldn't say. You other hand touched your cheek to compare your both temperatures. „Your forehead glows. Do you strolled pointless in the air and wasted your energy? You know Koboun confined you to bed!“

Judal poutet after your little lecture and turned his head to the side. „But lying in bed all day is soooo boring.“, he whined. „Well, depends on your acitivies in the bed.“, you shrugged. Judals grinning made you realize what you just said and with flushed cheeks you put your hand over your mouth.

„Alright, Open your mouth!“, you ordered then. Judal obeyed and he looked pretty cute with his wide open mouth like a kid getting something sweet. You took the spoon with some soup and as you were near his mouth, he interrupted: „Don't forget to blow!“

You rolled your eyes and did so. Judal watched, as you put the spoon near your mouth and blew softly. He gulped as his watch stopped by your lips. Those rosy and delicate lips.. Oh he wish to know how they tasted..

„Judal, you have to open your mouth again, otherwise I am not able to feed you.“, Your slightly annoyed sentence brought him out of his fantasies. „Oh, i am sorry.“ Judal apologized? Wow, he seemed REALLY sick!

Judal opened his mouth and ate all the soup until the plate was empty. „Water please.“, was hix next request. Now he was saying „Please“, he was a bit scary now! You filled a glass water from a bottle and wanted to handed it to him. „I can't sit up.. You have to help me.“

„Judal..“ You sighed. But you didn't wanted to argue with him, so you simply slid your arm around his neck und helped him to sit up. Now he was able to drink.

You felt his black hair on your cheek as you supported him with your shoulder. That was.. not unpleasant for you to be that close to him. „Alright, anything else you need?“; you asked him. „Tell me a story. And can I rest on your lap with my head?“, Judal asked innocently.

Your cheeks began to burn and your mouth was slightly open. „Excuse me?“

„Please.“ You sighed in defeat. It was impossible to say 'No' to such a cute face. „Alright..“ After you agreed you sat on his bed and made yourself comfortable.
Judals head rested in your lap as you began you tell him a story, you heard as you were much younger. The story had many similarities to 'Romeo & Juliet' but aside of that your story had a better ending.

Your hand rested on Judals head and sometimes you stroked his hair. He seemed satiesfied with that, because he just let you do, until you felt his hand on yours. You blinked and wondered where he had the strength to raise his arm like that, but you didn't mind it at all, as his fingers intertwined with yours.

After a while his hand fell back to his side. That was when you noticed that we fell asleep. You watched with a tender smile his sleeping face. It was so peaceful and innocent. Your hand travelled from his hair to his cheeks, gently stroking it.

You noticed how soft his skin was and that it felt good to touch him. Judal murmured something you didn't quite understood as you continued to stroke his cheek.

After a few minutes you felt sleepy. You didnt noticed earlier, that you were that exhausted, because Kouha and Judal often argued pretty loud (and Judals room was on the opposite of your own) so that you didn't get any rest for days. „Sleeping seems like a good idea now.“, you whispered to yourself before you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

How long you slept, you didn't knew. It seemed a few hours you guessed. Anyway you woke up, as you noticed that you couldn't move! Could it be, that your muscles were too tensed from the tiredness? Just a second.. It felt like someone was holdung you tight in a strong embrace.

Your eyes opened slowly and you saw a strong bare chest. Judal's chest. His arms were tightly wrapped around you, so that you were barely able to move. But that was not the best at all, this guy wasn't sleeping at all. He looked at you with a wide grin!

„J..Judal.. What's the big deal?“, you asked, still a bit tired from your slumber. Judal chuckled before he rests his head on yours. „What do you think? Everyone needs something that warms him up, when hes cold.“

„You never said something about being cold. If you did, I had prepared a hot water bottle.“, you said while you tried to hide your red face into the crook of his neck. Judal grinned and and his hands caressed your back. „But I'd love more to cuddle with you, than anything else to help me get warm.“, he whispered. This whisper was damn sexy, it made a shiver ran down your spine. On the exact places where the magi caressed you with his slender fingers. That was when you noticed, that yoir back was bare. „J..JUDAL..! Did you undressed me?“, you yelled embarrassed.

Judal let out a low chuckle and raised his head, so he could look in your eyes. „Well, to sleep fully dressed in bed makes you sick.“, he grinned. You looked dazed at him, before you hit his chest lightly. „Hey, what was thzat vor?“, he growled. „You are an idiot. You have a cold and that is infectious. I get sick, because I had your bacills around for too long.“, you sighed heavily. You didn't like being sick. But as Judal was the cause of this, you didn't mind it at all.

„Oh well.. thats better I guess.“, Judal laughed quietly. „Eh?“ You looked puzzled at the Magi. Judals grin widened as his lips came near your own. „That means you have to be in bed with me.. the whole time. But I have to make sure, that my bacills really get into your body..“, he breathed against your lips before his tongue grazed your bottom lip. To say that it shocked you right now, was an understatement. You are used by his weird actions before, but he never did something like that.

His hands roamed your sides, as you placed your arms around his neck and captured his lips with yours. Judal grinned in the kiss and purred lowly when he noticed that you massaged his nape.

Your eyes shut closed and you felt like in heaven. As Judal pulled away from the kiss, he wasted no time to attack your neck. You stretched your head so he had better access to your neck ad moaned softly. Judal groaned satiesfied from your sounds and nipped on your soft spot. „J..Judal..“ You felt your mind went blank.

That were so little touches and kisses but they had such a big effect on you. They mused you to passion. A passion that only Judal was able to handle. „[Name], there is something you have to know.. I..“ Judal stopped and sighed. He was never someone who could easily speak about his feelings. You knew what he wanted to say, so you laid your index finger and middle finger on his lips, to prevent him from speaking. „Shush. I know what you want to say, it's okay that you are not into those confessions. But don't worry.. I love you too.“, You said and smiled to him. Your smile made him melting as his cheeks burned and flushed. „Thats good..“, he said with his known grin. In an instant he had captured your lips again. But this time the kiss was more.. gentle and loving.

As Kouen and the others came back, they didn't wondered that they found you both in the bed cuddled against each other. You were both sick and had fever, but.. you were happy!

Kouha grinned and poked you until you woke up, still in Judals arms. „Are you pregnant?“ - „KOUHA!!“

END