Kouha x Reader

Stil without beta reader.. But I hope it's okay anyway! Kouha is a bit hard to write for romantic, so he is maybe a little OOC D: I am sorry for that!
Disclaimer: I don't own Kouha, Kouen, Kougyoku or you. I only own the plot and Luna-chan :3

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
„DAMN! THIS FLEABAG! [NAME]!!!“, a very mad and loud voice yelled through the palace of Kou. You know that voice could only belong to one person – Kouen - who got strange tantrums from his office out.

It seemed your cat, that you have taken care of some time ago , once again scratched valuable documents. And each time Kouen's documents fell under the claws of the little cat.

„Luna?“, you called out after your little stray bullet,who had , of course, hidden after Kouens roar. Annoyed you went to Kouens office and peaked your head in. "Prince Kouen , I understand your anger , but please throttle your volume , otherwise you scare Luna so much that we have to search the whole palace for her. "  you explained as Kouen growled, before he turned to you and grabbed for his sword without hesitation.

"[Name], I have accepted you here, because you were the first person Kougyoku was able to build up a friendly relationship, but don't carry to far", the eldest son of Ren family growled threateningly.

You swallowed down the spit a chunk, and your hand clutched the door slightly intimidated. "I am sorry Prince Kouen. I promise that Luna will stay away from your office from now on ", you closed his door with a sigh, before he came up with the idea to throw the sword after you. Just at the right moment it seemed, because something metal hit the door not three seconds after you have closed it. You ran a hand through your hair annoyed and started the search after Luna.

In your quest you came past the palace garden. Kougyoku sat in the grass and made flower crones, which she distributed to the people she liked – for you for example. "[Name] -chan ! " Kougyoku gave you a smile and waved to you when she saw you. You replied this gesture as well with a smile and a wave. " Koug-chan, have you seen Luna ? " you asked her , since you know that the kitten was happy in the garden and also played a lot with Kougyoku. "Luna ? No, not yet today, I'm sorry. Did she messed up En 's work again? "; the young princess asked and kept her sleeve to her mouth to stifle her laughter.

"Did you heard that?" You asked as you anime-dropped. "I believe the entire palace has heard En yell." Kougyoku giggled in amusement and stood up. She walked to you and put her latest creation of flowers on your head. Before she placed it up you got to see dahlias. Since you were interested in the language of flowers,  you knew that dahlias were expressing gratitude.

"Thank you for everything!"Kougyoku smiled and hugged you. "Huh? Where did this come at once? ", You laughed softly and placed your arms around her. "I do not know, I just think that I should tell you that more often. That I'm glad we are friends. "Kougyoku murmured into your shoulder with slightly flushed cheeks.

You smiled and pulled away from the hug. "You do not have to. Really. You're a great person and I am glad to be here! " , you spoke softly. Before Kougyoku could answer to that, you got jumped down by three people. You saw only black hair, and could make out directly that it were Kouhas three personal groupies , Junjun , Reirei and Jinjin. "Lady [Name] ! Oh Lady [Name] ! Save Prince Kouha ! " Junjun cried theatrically. You gasped for air and tried to get out of her grip. "What's the matter with you? " , You wanted to know. Jinjin and Reirei tried to pull Junjun off you. She was clinging on you and crying.

„This animal is attacking Prince Kouha! Please, you have to save him!“ You sighed in annoyance. (How many times did you just sighed since you got to Kou? Well you gave up to count after a while). „It's just a cat! How can something like that be a danger for someone like Kouha?“, you raised an eyebrow.