Chapter 2

Jayden (Jay)

I sat in the house counting money while Jaliyah was in the kitchen cooking

Things have been a little rough between us lately. Ever since she bailed me out a few weeks ago, she's seemed to have had an attitude with me. She doesn't approve of my lifestyle, but she knew what it was when she started fucking with a nigga. Hell, I'm hustlin enough to pay the rent, car notes, bills, and spoil her.

I was getting ready to head to the trap and check in with them niggas when Jaliyah walked in the bedroom handing me a plate.

"Here you go baby," She said as she handed me my plate. She made shrimp and chicken alfredo, garlic bread, and a caesar salad on the side.

"Damn Ma, this shit looks good" I said looking down at the plate smiling.

Jaliyah giggled and asked "What do you want to drink?"

"How about some iced tea?" I said.

Jaliyah headed back to the kitchen. I started eating when she came back in and handed me my tea and sat down eating her plate next to me on the bed.

"This shit fire" I said looking over at her.

"Of course it is, everything I make is fire" She said laughing.

"Don't get ahead of yourself now. That chicken you fried on Sunday was bland as fuck" I said laughing.

She sat her plate down and looked at me sideways. "For one negro, I was drunk. And two, yo ass still ate it though!"

"Yeah with a bunch of barbeque sauce" I mumbled.

Next thing I know, Jaliyah set her plate on the night stand and popped me in the back of my neck. I set my plate down and looked at her.

"What the fuck was that for?" I said looking at her.

"For talkin shit" She said rolling her eyes.

"I grabbed Jaliyah by her waist and pulled her on top of me. "I'm sorry baby" I said looking into her eyes.

"Mhmm" she said turning her head pretending to pout.

I grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. One thing lead to another. Before I knew it, I was undressing her.

With my hands roaming her naked body, I passionately kissed her all the way from her neck down to her thighs, leaving hickies all over. I stopped and parted her thighs and stuck my tongue in. She gasped as I swirled my tongue around her clit. She grabbed my head with her left hand as she gripped the sheets with her right.

"Fuck Jay" She moaned.

I kept eating her. I began fingering her as I sucked on her clit, gazing her into her eyes. Her legs started trembling.