Meeting Adrian's Family

Anastasia's (aka Delia's) POV

I wanted some time alone with Adrian. So he took me outside where we shifted in private. Before meeting on the top of a grassy hill. I love his lion, he looks so strong and his mane is gorgeous. I couldn't resist laying my head across is. It's like a large fluffy pillow. Sure we can't talk in this form, but I more then happy just lay here all day.

I chaff happily and he purrs back. We were about to take a nap when I feel him become alert. I raise my head and look at him in confusion. Suddenly two little kids jump on him and I back away shocked. I take deep breath and realize they're the two kids Adrian brought to the zoo.

Third Person's POV

"Adrian, mummy and daddy want to meet your mate" Luke tells him.

"I want to see if she is as pretty as Lady Amelia" Leia adds. Adrian sighs, he had been enjoying resting with Anastasia. He turns to her to see her watching them in fascination. He smiles and nudges her towards where she left her clothes. She gets the idea and goes to shift and he does the same.

Then collected her and wrapped an arm around her waist. Guiding her into the house when the twins had already run into. Anastasia grabs his attention and he looks down at her sensing her confusion. "My family wishes to meet you" he tells her slowly so that she could read his lips. She nods her head looking nervous. "Don't worry I'll be right by your side" he assures her.

They enter the living room where Adrian's family is waiting. Adrian sits down on the loveseat and pulls Anastasia down beside him. She smiles snuggling into his side and looks at the children who are looking up at her in awe.

"It's an honour to meet you Anastasia, my name is Allan" he says. But Anastasia wasn't paying attention and Ellie laughs at her husband.

"She's deaf remember dear, you have to make sure you have her attention" Ellie tells him. Adrian chuckles and grabs Anastasia's. She looks at him and he gestures to his mum. So she focuses on her. "Hello Anastasia, my name is Ellie. This is my mate Allan, we are Adrian's parents" she tells her.

"Ellie and Allan" Anastasia says smiling. They smile back. Suddenly little hands grab her's and she looks down at the two children.

"Hi Anna, my name is Luke" the boy says smiling and she then looks at the girl.

"I'm Leia and I think you're beautiful" she states. Anastasia blushes and hides her face in Adrian's chest. "Did I say something wrong?" Leia asks her parents confused.

"No dear" Allan assures her with a chuckles.

"She's just shy and not used to people seeing her blushing" Ellie explains.

Adrian has Anastasia look up at him. "I love when you blush, I think it's adorable" he tells her. Making her blush again and she goes to hide. But he stops her. "You don't have to hide Anna, you're beautiful" he tells her gently.

She smiles and then looks at the kids hopefully. She really wanted to play and wondered if she could play with them. "She wants to know if she can play with Leia and Luke" Harold states. The others all look at him. To see him leaning in the doorway and Anna follows theirs eyes. She smiles at seeing her brother and goes over to him. She hugs him and he returns it happily.

"Of course she can play with them" Ellie tells him. The kids nod their heads in agreement. They grab Anna and lead her out of the room with Adrian behind them. They go to the play room. Where they decide to play Uno. Anastasia was a quick learner and was soon able to play on her own without Adrian's help.

(Queensland, Australia Zoo)

"We're sorry to inform you that the investigation into Delia's disappearance" the head police officer tells Terri and Jack.

"What about the number and names I gave you?" Terri asks him.

"We couldn't trace the number, most likely the phone was destroyed. There are no records of an Ellie Pryde or the Pryde family" he explains.

"So no leads?" Jack asks the officer.

"After the van was ditched, there was no scene of a vehicle big enough to hide a tiger. There has been no alert of anyone taking a tiger out of the state, much less the country. It's like they disappeared into thin air" he explains.

"But you will still look for them right?" Terri asks him.

"We sent Delia's picture world wide, if anyone sees her or an image is captured of her. We'll be alerted straight away. I'm afraid we can only wait now" he explains. "But right now there is a more urgent case that requires attention" he states.

"The one about the wedding crashers stealing wedding gifts?" Jack asks. The officer nods his head.

"We understand, please alert us if you find out anything about our tigress" Terri tells the officer. He nods his head shaking both of their hands before leaving. Jack then goes to the dingo enclosure for his talk on them.

A/N

Pictures above of Adrain's Mum, dad, little brother and little sister. Picture in chapter of Delia and Damien (Adrain's lion).