Completing the Mating Process

I am back and plan on finishing this story before this month is over. Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy the final four chapters.

Anastasia's POV

It's been a few weeks and tonight is a full moon. Adrian and I are on a his family island alone. He decided we needed a weekend away from everyone. I was nervous as we still have yet to complete the mating process. So we can only communicate with sign language and our emotions.

Right now I am resting on a couch watching him cook. As I don't know how having been a tigress for five years. I don't know what he is cooking. But it smells amazing. 'Are you ok?' Adrian asks with sign language.

'I am fine, what are you cooking?' I ask curious.

'Steak and three veg' he states.

'It smells amazing' I tell him and he smiles happily.

'Not as amazing as you' he tells me and I blush. He smiles happily and goes back to cooking. I start to think about us mating. Will it feel as amazing as when we kiss? I blush more and look away from Adrian hoping he won't notice my flaming cheeks. I miss my fur.

I feel someone sit next to me and Adrian makes me look at him. "I've told you not to hide your blush from me" he says slowly as I read his lips.

'I know' I sign.

"What has you blushing?" he asks me curious.

'I was thinking about us mating' I sign. He smiles and kisses me tenderly.

"We'll discuss it later, dinner is ready" he tells me. We go to the breakfast bar and sit down. We begin to eat.

When we finish we sit back on the couch. 'I want to mate, but I am nervous' I sign to him. He smiles wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm nervous also, this will be our first time. I want it to be special" he states.

'As long as you are there, it will be special' I sign to him. He smiles and kisses me pulling me onto his lap. So that I am straddling him. We start to make out.

He goes to deepen the kiss and I pull away breathless. Feeling hesitate. "Is something wrong?" he asks me concerned as he places a hand on my cheek.

'I have to know something before we mate, how do you feel about me?' I ask him.

"I love you" he states as if it was obvious.

'Why?' I inquire.

"Because you're amazing. You're great with Luke and Leia. So I know you'll be an amazing mother to our future cubs. You are very smart, beautiful and caring" he tells me. "Do you love me?" he asks me.

'Yes, you are very patient and caring. You do not treat me differently because I deaf. You are also very handsome' I sign. He smiles and kisses me passionately. We start to make out again. This time not stopping.

(Australia Zoo) Third Persons POV

"Any news?" Terri asks the officer as they sit in her office.

"Not good news I'm afraid" he tells her. "Most the leads were dead ends. But then we found this" he says showing her a picture of a motionless tigress.

"She's dead?" Terri asks sadly.

"Yes, the markings matched. I am sorry for your lose" he says.

"What happened to her remains?" she asks.

"She's been cremated and the remains are being sent to you" he states. "I have to get back to a new case on a missing child. Have a good day" he says before leaving.

(Remote island) Anastasia's POV

Adrian and I are cuddled up on a bed after completing the mating process. First we did it as humans, then in our cat forms. We then returned to our human forms and are now just cuddling. 'Hello, my mate'  he says in my head and I smile.

'It is nice to finally hear your voice, though I wish I can hear it for real and not in my head' I tell him.

'I know, we are one now and nothing will separate us' he states.

'I like the sound of that' I tell him. 'I am tired' I add as I snuggle into his chest feeling exhausted after our love making.

'Then sleep my mate, I will be here when you wake' he assures me. I smile and kiss him. Before closing my eyes and let sleep take me.

Third Persons POV

Adrian's phone lights up and he sees it's Striker. He answers it. "Prince Adrian, I know you are on holiday with your mate. But I thought I'd inform you that the zoo problem has been dealt with. They won't bother you or your princess again" he tells Adrian.

"Thank you, now I have to return to my mate. Call my dad and he'll pay you" he tells him. Striker says 'you are welcome'. They hang up and Adrian places his phone back on the nightstand. He spoons his mate holding her close and falls asleep. Dreaming of their future.

A/N

Picture above of Delia and Damien (Adrian's cat form).

Only three chapters left:

Pregnancy

Three Cubs

Epilogue