Ch 5 Fixing a Broken Pearl

A/N: I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I deal with depression so it's hard to gain the will to write. I can do small things like write comments and update my Ask or Dare, but a story like this takes a lot of time because of my depression. I hope you understand why updates to this story are so slow. Now, Enjoy the chapter!

"Don't worry Pinky, i'll save you." The boy was filled with determination to fix Pink Pearl. But a question was on his mind and wouldn't leave him alone. 'Was that Pink's Pearl?' It didn't make sense to him at all. How could Pink Pearl be the Pearl of Pink Diamond and White Diamond.

The more he thought about it the more he understood. He came to the conclusion that Pink Pearl belonged at one point to Pink Diamond, but then White Diamond took her.

"That doesn't explain why she looks so different. What happened to you Pinky to become like that?"

His thoughts were cut off from the door to the room opening, he turned his head to the one that entered the room and smiled seeing that it was his momma Blue.

Blue looked down at Steven and gasped before quickly going up to him and scooping him up in her arms. Tears fell down her face as she rubbed Steven against her cheek.

"Oh Steven, I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you when you didn't wake up."

'Didn't wake up', what could possibly have happened to him to have his mom Blue worry about him so much?

"What do mean mom?"

Blue used he free hand and gently wiped away her tears. "I thought something happened to you when you didn't wake up for three Earth days. I'm so happy you're ok son."

Three days! He has been asleep for three days. How was he asleep for that long and didn't wake up until now. This perplexed the boy at how this happened. Steven began to think on how this could have happened, but then it hit him. When he was trying to fix Pink Pearl, he kept on using his power. The only guess he could come up with was that he used to much of his power and passed out.

But then the memories of having a memory of Pink Diamond, speaking to Pink Pearl and making that promise flooded back to him once again. Should he tell his blue mom about the dream? Without a doubt he knew that he should tell Blue about the memory and dream. Maybe he should tell all the Diamonds about this. Deserved to know in his eyes. With a determined nod of his head he looked at his blue mom and spoke.

"Mom, there is something that I need to tell you and the rest of the Diamonds." 

Blue looked at him confused for a second but one look into those serious eyes of his was all she needed to know that whatever he wanted to say, must be important.

"Alright Steven. Yellow and White are in the throne room doing their work. They were also worried about you. They will be happy to see you are fine."

Blue put Steven on her shoulder and walked out of her personal chambers and made her way towards the throne room. As they were walking, Steven looked down at the gems saluting Blue and couldn't help but smile down to them with a friendly smile. Some of them even gave a smile back and others gave him a wave.

They made it to the throne room and Blue's Pearl opened the door for her and Steven. Blue looked down at her Pearl and gave an appreciative smile.

"Thank you Pearl."

Blue Pearl bowed and saluted. "Of course, My Diamond." Her voice soft and gentle as ever.

Yellow and White, who were on their respective thrones looked up from their holo-screens and towards Blue. When they noticed Steven on her shoulder, Yellow gave him a smile and White waved to him to which he waved back.