Never Really Say Good Bye

Stiles POV

The next morning I woke up at 6:00 knowing my dad was at work, turned my phone off.

I took the long walk to the cemetery instead of taking my jeep. I didnt take my jeep because I didnt feel like it.

After the walk when I finally got it was really quite. Noone was ever here it was a really small cemetery. I walked over to my moms grave and brushed it off there were leaves and dirt on it from when the wind picked up and blew the stuff.

"Hey mom I miss you.I hope you're happy . I'm doing good so is dad." I started off. I put the flowers that I bought in the flower holder. "I fell in love with a complete dickhead. His name is Derek Hale the worst part is he doesn't love me back and I almost had sex with him what the fuck is wrong with me. Well I love you and I miss you Dad too. Bye"

After that I got up and walked away.

Scotts POV

I didn't go to school today I mean whats the point when the person I love isn't going to be there and the worst part is the only person that knows os Derek and he loves him to.

So here I am sitting in my room being board whatever Im going to sleep. I climbed in to bed and went to sleep

DEREKS POV.

I hate him. Hes probably having sex with with Stiles we both love him but I love him more plus Scott has Allison he likes her ughhh This is pissing me off.

I updated :D I got my hair cut today and love it. You should watch this video on YouTube called Asking All Them Questions you will laugh so hard.