WwwWe did not just do that

Stiles POV

He crashed his lips to mine and I moaned. He bit my bottom lip and pulled it out and we both let out a moan.

He pulled away and I looked at him with a slight blush.

" W-Why did you do that Derek?" I asked.

" I've always liked you Stiles but I didn't think you'd like me back so I just though I'd tell you now." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

I just stood there. " D-do you like me Stiles?" he looked so scared.

"Ya I really like you Derek" I told him the truth and with that he crashed his lips to mine.

We made are way over to my bed still kissing I layed down and Derek layed down on top of me. I slid my hand down his shirt and then pulled it off breaking the kiss. He looks at me then pulls off my shirt and then kisses down my abs to the top of my pants I let out a moan.

Derek then unbuttoned my pants and threw them to the,other side of the room.

" Let me get you undressed now" I said low and suductively hr let out a moan and I flipped us over so I was straddling him . I felt his hard touch mine and we both moaned.

I took off his pants after licking his abs. Then he flipped us over and licked down my body and looked up at me as he licked my v line and pulled down my boxers and brushed hot breath over my hard member.

" Derek dont tease meeeeeee, ughhh" I,yelled/moaned the last part as he took me in his mouth he laughed with made me thrusts my hips up with made me take me out of his mouth and say " Dont move, I will make you feel really good" I nodded.

He took me in his mouth and sucked hard witch felt good .

" Derek , Derek Im guana" with that I let out a supper loud moan as I cummed in Dereks mouth he swallowed it all and then I heard a knock at my door.

" Shit I forgot Scott was coming over go maybe we can finsh tomorrow night" I,told Derek .

We kissed one last time and then got dressed really fast.

, I lets Scott in,and we talked for a lil then he left .

After Scott left I couldn't help but think what would happen if Scott didn't come over

A lil steamey Sorry for the wait

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN if you want