Chapter 8

I was looking in a different direction with a steady gaze. Everyone around me was talking but it all sounded like numb letters transformed into words. I was just staring out the window looking but not really seeing anything. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular my mind was just numb it was the first time this has happened in a week and I wanted to enjoy it for as long as I could. Slowly the numb words started to make sense as my brain processed them. Someone was calling my name; I recognized it as Mrs. Lanyards' voice, it was a weird last name for a women like her but then again everything about her was weird and I had no reason to judge. I reluctantly tore my gaze from the window.

"Yes Mrs. Lanyard?"

"I was just telling everyone how there was going to be another guest today. How do you feel about that? Do you feel angry?" She said; her facade was a mixture of concern and worry.

"It's just another person that I am obligated to listen to; I have no feelings towards other people and their angerment issues,if they have any, outside of my immediate family and my friend Airabell," and my mate " so no I am not angry, nor do I care."

I heard a few gasps come from within' the little circle Mrs Lanyard instructed us to sit in since day one of her class. Yes, if you are wondering where I am right at this moment I am at an anger management class. After my heartbreaking encounter with my mate I realized a few things in myself that he did not, nor anyone else, like about me. I decided to submit to Airabell's suggestion and take anger management courses to figure out a way to soothe my anger.

"Everyone does she sound angry to you?" She looked at everyone as she said this.

There were only three other people there, a girl and two boys. The girl, Meghann, had straight jet black hair and big blue eyes with a very short tolerence not to mention she was short but skinny. One of the boys, Roy, had short redish orange hair that was always put up in spikes, he had dark brown eyes and a tattoo on his forearm and he also doesnt have a high tolerence level either. Just last week he had to get sadated because he almost beat the crap out of Rex. Which leads us to Rex, he has blue hair with white tips his eyes are an exotic green and he has a lip ring. He never says anything during our meetings.

Roy answers with a 'mhm' and Rex just nods, but as usual Meghann always takes things to far.

"Of course she does! All we ever do here is sit on our asses and have you talk to us like little children! Can't you see that we do not care!" She screamed.

Mrs. Lanyard trying to reason with her says,"If you didn't care you all wouldn't be here."

In return Meghann says, or more likely shouts,"Roy sits here all day and he is the only one that answers your questions! If you take a look at Rex you can't tell me that he cares! He sits there and does nothing I swear if it weren't for him breathing I would have thought he was dead! Her!" she pointed to each and every one of us as she shouted when she said 'her' Meghanns' whole body turned to me as she had an angry expression all over her face,"She just sits there and looks out the window all day and when you ask her a damn question she answers you with sarcasm as if she is better then all of us! News flash sweet cheeks your ass ain't special you got that?!"

Did she just call me sweet cheeks? She did not just call me sweet cheeks or else she got another thing coming, and how dare she say I'm am better then everyone else she forgot she plays that role already.

I stood up and got in her face. "You. Did not. Just call me sweet cheeks." I used the most menacing tone I could muster up. She wavered under my tone and facial expression as her eyes flickered with fear. All of that went away in a split second.

"And what if I did? What is a stuck up bitch like you going to do about it?" She used a snotty mocking tone that just willed me to hit her.

I grabbed the back of her head and looked into her eyes as I said,"What I would do to you would make you regret being born."

Fear flickered in her eyes but she again covered it up quickly as she whispered,"I would hate to love you."

That was it. I pulled my fist back but right as I was about to swing Rex pulled me by my waist away from her and Roy pulled Meghann out of my death grip. At last second she grabbed me by my hair and pulled. I swung my fist at her and missed. I did the only thing I could do I grabbed her hair with one hand and used my other hand to punch her but again right as I went to swing I was interupted. This time it wasn't by Rex, it was the door opening. Me and Meghann gasped and looked toward the door hastily, we still were holding on to each others hair and my hand was stll poised in the air ready to take action. As I looked I couldn't believe who just entered the class, Mr. Erik Shadow. He looked at us with wide eyes and a shocked face, his eyes narrowed as he looked at me.

We pulled away from each other as the boys let us go. As Meghann was fixing her shirt and hair I side punched her dead in the face as she fell to the floor unconsious. I sat down and fixed my hair as I continued to look out the window.

Mrs. Lanyard finally spoke up and said, "That wasn't very nice to do Violet."

I replied, "Well I'm not very nice."

"What Meghann said about her hating to love you. Did that make you very mad?" She questioned.

I looked at her," Hey Mrs. Lanyard, guess what?"

She had a look of confusion but instead said, "What?"

"Shut up." With that I looked out the window once again ready to block out all sound, but not before I heard "Everyone welcome Erik Shadow to our group."

 _____________***_________________***______________

After my anger managment class I headed off to my car to drive home. I was bewildered at how much of a hypocrite my ma- I mean Erik is. How dare he get mad at me for my temper when he has the same problem. I was in my car putting my purse in th back seat and was about to put my keys in the ignition when Erik knocked on my window. I sighed and rolled my window down.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"That is non of your buisness," getting straight to the point I continued," what  were you doing in my anger management class today? I thought you couldn't love me not only for being a 'rouge' but for my temper and then here you are in my class of which I learn how to keep my temper in check!"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have judged you for your temper but you are still a rouge so I still can not love you. Can I at least get a hint about what that was about back there?" He sounded sincere until he ruined it with his stupid question.

"Figure it out. Goodbye Erik I hope you have a shitty day." I rolled up my window. I heard him through the glass as he asked if he was forgiven. He has a lot of nerve. I drove off towards home.

As I was at a stop light I thought about how my parents reacted when I finally let them in my room to tell them about my stupid mate. My mother was happy but by the end of the story she was crying saying how sorry she was and everything was going to get better. The red light changed to green. My father on the other hand was angry and threatened to kill him if Erik continued to treat me that way, see where I get my temper from. I had cried a little bit then went home around 3 a.m. I told Airabell about my situation and she was bewildered, I wonder what she is going to think when I tell her what happened today, she too wanted him dead. I calmed her down and we went to sleep. I turned into my driveway and parked.

I turned off my car and went inside as I locked the door behind me. It was 4 p.m. the house was normally empty at this time because Airabell worked until10 p.m. I put my down on a stool as I prepaired a quick sandwhich. After I finished eating I grabbed my purse and went to my room. Once I entered my room I tossed my purse on the floor and changed into some loose sweat pants, a sports bra, and a black muscle shirt. I flopped onto bed after a tiring afternoon and sleep quickly caught me and pulled me under.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Finally a chapter!! I had to force myself to write this.  Anyone like the fight scene? Can you believe Erik? Anyways I am sorry for the wait but I had writters block and my teachers were piling on homework and tests, but finally I am on a week off from school.:D You can follow me on twitter: @Faith_ZhaneM98     Ya'll know what to do!

COMMENT......

VOTE......

FAN!!!!!!