Chapter Fifteen

Unknown POV

I watched him trying to comfort her,it seemed to be working.I growled at that thought.That could only mean that,that mutt was her mate.I bared my teeth that only meant more trouble.I would have to kill him just to get to her.

Just the thought of that mutt being with a human disgusted me.He didn't deserve her anyway and I was going to make sure he didn't keep her.

She was a big part in my plan,but her little mate was one little flaw.I smiled it wouldn't be long before we attacked.I would finally get back what belong to me.

Micheal POV

I knew I shouldn't have blew up on her like that.But I just couldn't help it the whole thing with her father made me furious.And now she was crying,I didn't even care that people were looking.One cold glare from me had them minding their own business.It was bad enough that my wolf was yelling at me in my head for hurting her.

When she finally stopped crying she let me go.I was a little disappointed that she'd let me go,but glad she stopped crying.She went to a bench and sat down,I sat down next to her."Robin I'm sorry,are you mad at me?" I asked softly.She sighed lowly.

"I'm not mad at you.It was just that my dad made me so mad.That I just couldn't take it anymore." She whispered out while looking down at her hands.I slowly took one of her hands in mine,giving her time to pull away.I was glad when she didn't.She tensed up for a minute but relaxed into my touch.

I could have smiled if she wasn't so sad."No I shouldn't have yelled at you it's my fault you ran away crying." I said while hanging my head down in shame.I had no room to talk I hid secrets from her to.Her lying didn't make me mad.Her dad beating her pushed me off the edge and my wolf slipped out.

I wanted to kill her dad right then and there.But she still loved him I could see it in her eyes.That was the only thing that made me push my wolf away.I growled the thought of her loving that monster pissed me off.I didn't care if he was her dad are not.

"It's not your fault..." She paused and looked at me with red puffy eyes."I actually kind of expected it." She said lowly.I didn't like the fact that her voice sounded strained.But she had been crying for a long time."Max and Tommy are getting some ice-cream.You want some?" I asked hoping it would make her feel better.

She shot me a curious look"How do you know that their getting ice-cream?" She asked while looking at me.I couldn't help but notice how she tilted her head to the side,and lifted up one brow when she was curious about something.It was so cute."He mindlinked me a minute ago." I said casually.

"Mindlinked?" She repeated sounding confused.I smiled she was just so cute."Werewolves can communicate with pack members through their minds..." She raised her brow even higher, "Its like a telephone but you can only talk to pack members on it.Well except for the royal wolves they can mindlink anyone they please." I finished.

"Oh!Werewolves are so confusing." She said and stood up and let go of my hand."Were not that confusing." I said in a teasing tone.She rolled her eyes and started to walk away.I stood up quickly to catch up with her."Were are you running off to now?" I teased while sliding my hand in hers.

"To the ice-cream shop duh." She said in a playful tone and a small smile playing at her lips.I smiled I loved to see her happy."Let me guess your gonna order a vanilla ice-cream cone when you get there?" I questioned curiously.She nodded her head and smiled at me.

"Is that your favorite?" I asked.I really didn't know that much about her just a few things."What is this twenty questioned?" She questioned.

"Well I do want to get to know you.So yeah were playing twenty questions." I teased.

"Well if you must know it is my favorite.What about you?" She asked."I would say chocolate but strawberry is good too.Hmm but chocolate is my favorite." I finished."What about your favorite color?" I asked.She looked thoughtful for a second."Red is my favorite color.And I hate the color pink that's why I don't buy anything that's pink." She finished.

"Red's my favorite too." I said cheerfully.I toned it down when she stared at me like I was weird."I mean red that's an okay color." I said in an I don't care voice.She laughed and shook her head at me."What about your favorite animal." I asked trying to change the subject.

"I don't really have one." She said looking thoughtful."How can you not have a favorite animal?" I questioned.She shrugged her shoulders,"When I was little I wanted a puppy.But my dad never got me one." She said sounding disappointed.I tensed up a little at her words.

"Who's your favorite music artist?" She questioned.I stared at her for a minute then answered"Lil wayne.What about yours?" I asked."Rihanna I love her music." She said.

"Do you love her music more than me?" I teased.She faked like she was thinking."Hmm I don't know.That's a hard decision to make." She teased."Now.." I paused,putting my hand over my heart,"that hurt." I faked and wiped an invisible tear from my eye.

"Aww.You'll live." She smiled and started to walk away from.I smiled I loved when she acted this way.I loved her.

Robin's POV

I don't know what it was about Micheal that made me happy.I didn't know if it was because he's always nice to me.Maybe it was his smile or the way he looked at me.He did have a way of triggering butterflies in my stomach with just one look.

My feelings for him scared me because I didn't understand them.It was something I never felt before.Was it love or just a strong like?I didn't know.But what I did know is that his intentions were good.He treated Tommy like a little brother,and that was the most important thing.

These were the times when I wished my mom was still alive.She would tell me what I was feeling.And tell me what I needed to do about it.She always knew what to do in times like this.I missed her allot and I always found myself thinking of her.

"Robin!" Micheal said breaking me from my thoughts.Max and Tommy were staring at me,while Micheal held a ice-cream cone in his hand."What?" I asked while taking the ice-cream."You zoned out I called your name three times." Micheal said while looking at me.

"I did?" I asked with a raised brow.They nodded their heads in unison."So what's wrong with zoning out every once in a while?" I questioned."People who lack intelligence zone out every once in a while." Max said while smirking at me.I shot him a cold glare.

"Then you must zone out a lot because you have no intelligence." I responded.He growled lowly at me and rolled his eyes."Aww is the little puppy mad." I teased."Just eat your ice-cream before it be all over your face." He warned.I grinned and did what he asked.

"Robin why didn't you tell me about your dad?" Tommy questioned.The whole table went silent.I knew I would have to explain it to him sooner or later.But how do you tell a six year old about an abusive parent.I'm not exactly an adult myself even though I act like one.

I sighed,"Tommy you were to young to understand at the time." I said.He narrowed his eyes at me,"But you tell me everything.Why couldn't you tell me about him?!I would have understood." He said in an angry tone.

"Tommy you were only three at the time and I really didn't like talking about it." I said while looking at him.His angry expression softened,"Well can you promise not to keep secrets from me again?" He asked.

I smiled and stuck out my pinky finger,"I pinky promise." I said.He laced his pinky with mine,"You know you can't go back on a pinky promise?" He questioned.I nodded my head.

Authors Note:Guys I'm sorry for the late uploads.But I've Been Very Busy Lately With School,Rifle Practice And Work.But I'll Try To Upload Once Or Twice A Week.