Day 5: Valentine's Day

Hihi this is Day 5 of <Diary of Corelle>! Hope you all like the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Day 5 since I started this diary. Today is Valentine's Day. I decided to get a gift for Adriel since we are dating due to the game. Although it's a game, I still try my best to treat him as my real boyfriend because I know he likes me a lot even if we do not play this game.

I got a box of heart chocolates and stars that I folded the whole night yesterday for him. I smiled to myself and make my way outside the house. He is waiting outside the house for me as usual fetching me to school.

"Adriel." I called him.

"Yea?" He asked while holding my hand.

"You know that today is Valentine's Day right?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yes, of course I do." He replied and I smiled.

"This is my present for you, boyfriend." I blushed slightly and passed him the box I was holding on tightly.

"You shouldn't waste time making gifts for me, my dear." He looked at me. I felt a sudden of anger rising in me. I thought he will made me gifts and yet he said I'm wasting time making gifts for him?

"It's fine if you do not like my gifts but I'm never wasting them if I were to spend my whole night sitting on my bed doing gifts for people!" I frowned and walked faster leaving him alone.

After school, I went to the locker with Gerlynn.

"What happened between you and Adriel? You didn't join us for recess and he said you're angry with him." Gerlynn asked in concern. I lean into her and gave her a small hug, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Do you like him? I think you are started to fall in love with him if not you'll not be so agitated if you're not in love with him." Gerlynn continued.

"That is not a comfort, Ger." I am used to calling her nickname "Ger".

"Okay, okay. Fine but he is waiting for you there." She said. I looked up and saw Adriel standing in the middle of the corridor. I stared at him thinking he must be mad but realized I shouldn't be caring for him so I pulled out from Gerlynn and started walking away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Adriel quickly chased up to me just as I expected. At least he didn't disappoint me now.

"What do you want? I thought you just treat our game like a rubbish and threw it into the rubbish bin when you're bored with me." I make it a little sarcastic but I realized I'd hurt him.

"I-I am sorry if I am a little too harsh.. I-I was just too upset." I quickly added in. He looked at me and then look down. Oh gods, I think I've hurt him.

"I-I am really sorry for the harsh word. Oh gosh, I'm really sorry but please talk to me. I don't want to be ignored please." I begged.

"No. I'm not ignoring you. Let's go to somewhere, I have something for you."

"Where are we going?"

"You'll know when we reach." He said and held my hand. I followed him to this place like a beautiful garden and there is a mansion there and he led me into the living room and it looked like a palace to me. (The photo is shown at the side or above)

"WOW~" I gasped. He continued and led me to a bedroom. On the bed, there is a slim vintage working pleated pink autumn dress which is puff lace full sleeve and have a v-neck beading.

"Go change and meet me downstairs in whatever time you're done." He said cooly and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I changed into the dress and it fits nicely on me, just slightly above my knees. I looked at my reflection in the full length mirror down at the corner of the room. I does look good in this dress. I saw a box of make up on the dressing table. I fished out purple eyeshadow and reddish pink lipstick with transparent lipstick. I put on fake eyelash and used the eyelash curlers. Hmm.. Good styling!

I wore the high heels and put on some simple jewelry like earrings and necklace and bracelets. I looked at my reflection once again and smiled.

Making my way down the stairs, I saw Adriel sitting on the couch, texting someone which I guess should be Darnell who will report everything to Gerlynn. Or perhaps Gerlynn is with him right now for their Valentine's Day.

I rolled my eyes but made my way to Adriel. I realized he had not notice anything else other than his phone and I frowned, making a cough sound.

He heard the cough sound and stood up immediately but yet knocked his knee against the coffee table. I stared at him for a while and quickly went to help him up.

"Oh gods, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I quickly asked.

"No, I'm fine. Looks like you care a lot about me. You're not angry anymore?" He asked and I quickly look away.

"W-Who say I'm not angry with you anymore? I-I am super angry with you!" I said, trying to act angry.

"Fine, then I'll leave?" He made a few steps towards the door and I stopped him immediately.

"N-No! Don't leave me here." I pleaded.

"No, I won't. I like you, remember?" He said, chuckling and I turned away.

"Y-You didn't even give me any gifts! I bet you even forgot today's Valentines Day." I scowled.

"I did give you gifts. Aren't the dress you're wearing now from me?" He said, giggling.

"Y-you! I'm done talking to you! Hmph!" I huffed. I wanted to make some snacks for us but he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the door.

"W-Where are we going? I want to make some snacks!"

"There aren' any ingredients in the kitchen for you to make some snack, my dear. We're going to a party."

He dragged me to the pool side and I realized it has been decorated not like just now I stepped into this house.

"Corelle, you like me a lot, Ya?" He asked.

"N-No, I don't like you at all. I hate you the most." I joked.

"You do realize that we have not officially become Bfs and Gfs right?"

"What?"

~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies!

This is Day 5 for <Diary of Corelle>! I may have late updates due to the exams but I'll update once I am free ok? I hope you all don't get bored with my story and also do remember to vote comment and share! Thankkiess lovelies! It really meant a lot to me seeing so many readers and votes! I love Ya all! <3 ❤️ I will update again once I am free and I will only update <Crazy Love> after exams so do bear with me for a while! Thank you! See you all again! Look out for Day 6 then!