chapter one

Heyy so I know I haven't writen in a while but i was just waiting to see if anyone would comment on my stuff but i guess not. Oh well im just gonna keep writing for my own enjoyment. Hope who ever reads this enjoys

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Chapter one

seven years later

Alex pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEE...CRASH. Urg why does it have to be a Monday. I roll out of bed and look at the broken pieces of alarm clock on the ground. hmpf Guess I need a new one. Again. This is the third one in the past two weeks. The companies really have to make these better. I looked around my small dingy appartment. Its been seven years to the day that I escaped from Blackrose School for Young Assasins. "Come On Alex snap out of it" I shook my head. OK I need to pull it together and get to work. Breath and go. In a matter of ten minutes i flew through the shower and was dressed and ready to go. I walked to Mickie's Bar were I work. I still walked around cautiously making sure that I wasn't followed or being watched by anyone. Even though its been seven years I was still on high alert for anyone who was coming to drag me back to Blackrose. I guess I was a little spacey because I slammed into a wall... Wait walls don't have arms. I looked up into the clear green eyes of my captor. "Oh thank you so much." I played damsal really well. I bat my crystal blue eyes at the boy. "Im so sorry about bumping into you. I was just running late for work and I wasn't looking" He smirked at me. Stupid boys always thinking the're the best. Asshole. "Well who would have thought it would have been this easy to find you, Alex" The boy smircked again as his hold cut off my breath. I started gasping and then the world went black around me.

Dylan.

"Boys bring the car around I got the girl" I spoke into my phone. Screeeeeach the black van whipped around the corner and stopped right in front of me. "For fucks sake Jay can you be anymore obvious." Jay just pisses me of some times. We're kidnapping the bosses golden girl and he's going to get us caught. "Fuck you Dylan. You can drive next time. If you hate it so much" He huffed. "Look dude its just that this is the Bosses girl  and we can't lose her." I sighed exasperatedly. I tied the girl up cause i knew she would be a pain when she wakes up. "Just drive we have to get back to school." Nick and Sam were sitting in the back of the van with the girl while I was in the front next Jay. Next thing I know theres a loud scream and two grunts through the metal seperating the front and the back of truck. "DYL WE GOT A PROBLEM"