Prologe

~Prologe~

Alex pov

CLICK... Finally the tumbers were all aligned and I silently pushed the door open. I krept into the hall and made sure to stay in the shadows. I started to walk to the door hoping that no one saw me trying to leave. Urgh why does there have to be so many guards in this fucking place its a school not a prison. Well to be fair it is a school for young assasins, but thats beside the point. I am tired of being trained and used... I want out. I finally made it to the door without getting caught. With out a second glance I slipped through the door and was down the sidewalk. I was halfway to the front gate when the alarms went off and a mass of black clad security guards came running out after me. I had been in that "school"  for five years. and I wasn't going back with out a fight. I was about a foot away from the gate when the first guard caught up too me. I doged his grab and round housed kicked him were-the-sun-don't-shine... I guess being four foot helped. With the one guard on the ground and five more aproaching I quickly dodged them and used my small size to slip through the gated fence. I ran out into the dark of the night and didn't stop running until the school was far behind me.

The Boss pov

"How the Hell did you five lose a ten year old girl!!!" I was furious they lost the girl. She was the best we had. Even though she was only ten she could beat everyone in the school. I have trained her to perfection, and I will get her back. I looked at the five men in front of me and then called my head of guard. "kill them. Kill them all" James nodded. I walked out of the room without waiting for the gun shots. The girl will be brought back whether she was willing or not.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heyy this is my third story and I know its kinda strange but I promis it gets better as it goes along. Please comment and vote. Let me know if you like it (: