27

Enjoy!! Can't believe this story has 13k reads, that is amazing! You guys rock :D plus, it is eligible to enter the Wattys, thanks to all of you!!

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep alright?" I was woken up with soft kisses on my lips and my eyes slowly fluttered open.
I stared into the gorgeous eyes of my handsome boyfriend.

I groaned lightly, "Morning, I slept fine. You?" I rolled over towards him and snuggled into him giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I slept great! I really like having you next to me," he breathed lightly and stroked my hair. 

"Me too," 

I pulled back to look at him and spoke, "So I'm thinking about visiting Eun around 1 pm, how does that look for you?"

"It's fine, I'll need to go to SM for a few hours soon and then I'll come by and pick you up so we can go together," he said sitting up in the bed and leaning back. 

"Great, you should go get ready then. I'll just make some food for you," I kissed his lips and rolled out of the bed but was stopped by Donghae pulling me back. 

"Just one more," he trailed off as he slowly moved his face closer to mine and crashed his lips on mine, hungrily yet passionate. I loved when he kissed me, it still made my heart skip a beat if not completely stop for like a few minutes. 

We then pulled back and he cupped my cheeks in his hand just staring at me without saying anything. "You make me want to be a better man," he then almost whispered and gave me a quick peck. 

"If you become an even better man than you are now, you'd be an angel," I commented with a slight smirk. I mean, it's the truth, isn't it? He would be an angel, he'd saved my life and he'd keep doing it until I didn't need saving anymore. 

He was there for my dad and sister when I couldn't and I'd do anything for him because, in reality, he's the one who makes me want to be a better person. He's saved me in many different ways and I owe everything to him. 

"Y/n, you're all I ever want and I love you." 

"I love you too," 

He kissed me one more time before walking out of the room to the bathroom. I was left, just staring after him until he was gone from view. I guess this must be how mom and dad felt about each other. Love. It was still amazing to me that I'd found someone I would willingly love more than myself. He was just that kind of a person, I'd give up my life for him. 

After a few minutes of daydreaming, I sauntered into the kitchen to figure out what to make for breakfast. Pancakes and toast I decided on making for us, for breakfast and set to work. 

When he was done getting ready, we ate breakfast and he then left to take care of some things at the company. 

While he was away, I decided to do some light cleaning to make my mind calm down and think of other things. 

When I felt like I was done with the cleaning, I retreated to the bathroom to make myself look somewhat presentable. I was looking forward to seeing my baby sister after a long while of not seeing her. 

I missed her so much, but hopefully, she'd be able to come home soon. It had been the hardest thing for me to do, actually sending my sister away to a place without dad or me by her side. 

I worried about her every single day, was she alright? Did she eat? Could she talk to someone? Was I mean for sending her there? The only thing that matters is, Eun Jae is safe and well. 

On top of worrying about my sister, I was worrying about Donghae's mom visiting because it would be the first time to ever meet her and I had no idea what to expect other than I really wanted her to like me.