part 2

The next day we get to Mikey's house and ring the doorbell. Mrs. Clifford opened the door and with a smile said "calum you're here" then she turns to me "and Cali I'm so glad you could make it to listen to that noise" she said laughing a little. We went inside. "Hold on" calum said to me so I stayed put making small talk with Mrs.Clifford because I havent seen her in a while. Calum came back a few minutes later with, to my surprise, Ashton. I tried not to stare, so I just looked at my brother who said "so this is what's going to happen" talking to me and Ashton "I'm going to carry my sister down the stairs and Ashton, you'll carry her chair" "I'll carry her" Ashton said kind of fast. "Y-you don't have to do that" I said quietly, slightly blushing "Actually that's a better idea" Calum said and winked. I glared at my brother and said "okay". Ashton gently picked me up out of my chair and smiled his dimply smile. I smiled back then looked in front of me where Cal, carrying my chair, was, not wanting Ashton to see my cheeks getting pink. His hands were so gentle and yet his arms were so strong. We reached the basement and I was greeted loudly by Michael as Ashton set me down in my chair. "Haha hi Mikey, hi Luke" "hi Cali its nice you could make it" Luke said. Luke turned to calum and said "did her friend not wanna come?" I could just barely hear him then calum said "shit I forgot to ask. Cali, I was supposed to ask you if Cammie wanted to come too since umm..." He looked at Luke for a second then back to me "since you probably don't wanna sit there alone and I think she'd like our music"he said slowly and sort of like a question. "I'll call her. Hold on" I said while letting out a small giggle and looked at Luke. He blushed a bit. I got my phone out, scrolled a bit in my contacts, and pressed the Call button. She picked up on the second ring. "Hey there" "hey I'm at cals band practice and was-" "Yes!" She said quickly, apparently knowing what I was going to say. "Its at Mikey's house, right? I'll be right there" A few minutes later (since Cammie only lived a few blocks away) she came down the stairs wearing black skinny jeans, her favorite pair of converse hightops, and a Red Hot Chilli Peppers tank top with a red and black flannel tied around her waist. My outfit was similar: Panic!At The Disco Vices and Virtues tee I got a few weeks ago for back-to-school shopping, black jeans (loser than cammies because, well I was a bit bigger in the hip and thigh department), my favorite pair of lime green sneakers, and a wristful of wristbands and bracelets to cover up my self harm scars. I also wore my 'daughter' necklace from my mom that I never took off, my birthstone ring, my ring that looks like a bundle of leaves and my lucky sea turtle ring I loved so much. The guys were in the middle of a song when she sat down on the couch next to me. Suddenly, we heard a mix up of cords and strumming and looked at Luke. "Sorry haha my fingers slipped" he said "uh huh sure" Ashton said teasing his brother and laughing. He stopped shortly though after he seen me looking at him. Both brothers end up blushing, and so were me and Cammie. "Wow, everyone's faces seem to be red. Is it me, or is it hot in here? Let's go get everyone some water, aye calum?" Mikey asked calum, gesturing for him to follow. I watched as Mikey and Cal went upstairs. It was quiet for a minute then Luke said "Cammie, I like your outfit" she laughed noticing why he said that "hey thanks I like yours too but hey who said you could copy me?" She smirked. Before he could say anything, the other boys were back. "Well guys, Luke, Ashton, should we play a few more songs for the ladies that were so nice as to come watch us?" Mikey asks gently pulling Luke away from Cammie and Ashton from the couch where he was simultaneously staring at me and doing something on his phone at the same time, towards the area where they had everything set up already before their little break. "Um sure why not" they say in unison, not letting their gazes wander until they get to their respected spots in front of us. Me and Cammie look at each other and smile while the boys launch into the first cords of their new song 'Social Casualty'. It was really a good thing we came because we've only heard a few covers that they've done and even then only had we heard the audio and not actually seen them play. During the whole rehearsal, I kept on seeing Ashton staring at me but decided to act like I haven't noticed those beautiful hazel green eyes on me as if he could see right through me. The boys finish the last few notes of another song called 'long way home'. Me and Cammie applauded them with huge smiles on our faces. I always knew calm was talented ever since we were little. Me, Mali, and calum ALL had the famous "Hood family talent". Only one small problem. Mali and calum performed in front of EVERYONE NO PROBLEM. Me on the other hand? I'd rather be buried ALIVE than sing in front of an audience. I would sometimes sing to myself without actually knowing I was singing out loud which lead people to find out all 3 Hood children could sing. Me and Cammie talked about the performance while the boys packed themselves up. When they were done, Ashton walked up and lightly tapped me on the shoulder. "Ready to go?" He asked politely. "Umm yeah I am.." I said shaking my head to leave the trance I had been put in by his gorgeous eyes and dimpled smile. After I answered him, he quickly took me into his arms like he had before, with Mikey now carrying my chair upstairs with him. When we got upstairs Mikey and Ashton set my chair and me down as if it was nothing. "Thanks" I said to the both of them while smiling greafully. "Hey we're your brothers closest friends we'd do ANYTHING to help his parents or even his sisters out. You guys are like FAMILY to us" Mikey replied. After we said our goodbyes calum helped me back down the street to our house. *END OF PART 2! :)*