chapter 3

Chapter 3

I ran into the hallway and looked around, I couldn't see Megan and no one else seemed to care about anyone screaming, probably too drunk to notice. I still felt a bit tipsy and almost tripped as I walked faster through the corridors. I swear I heard her, I'm pretty sure it wasn't just my imagination. I suddenly heard a softer scream but this time it was followed by giggles. 

OK, I'm pretty sure it's Megan. The noise came from a few doors away from where I was standing. I walked over quickly and pulled on the expensive looking door handle and walked right in. 

Unbelievable. Just bloody unbelievable. Here I was worried that something bad had happened. It was Megan all right but she definitely wasn't in any danger. She was leaning up against the wall with some guy wrapped around her, it looked as if he was tickling her sides while trying to pull her closer to kiss her. I just stood and watched with my hand on my hip. I cleared my throat loud enough for them both to hear. Megan pulled away and looked over at me and I saw her cheeks flush red.

"Thanks for ditching me, I thought you where in trouble when you screamed." I said crossing my arms.

"Sorry but it looked like you and that other guy were doing fine all by yourselves and I wanted to have a bit of fun too," She replied pouting at me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the room.

"You better come downstairs later, I don’t want to be alone all night!" I said as I walked out the room. I heard her giggle and tell me that she would.

Well now that I don't have to worry about that, I'm going to party hard. Walking down the immaculate  white and black staircase slowly so I wouldn't fall. I looked around to see what was going on. A few guys were dancing on top of the pool table. One of the guys tried to pull a girl onto the table with him but failed miserably as he fell off and landed on another guy. Well that's not going to end well.

I looked over to middle of the room where everyone was dancing and walked over ready to join them. Some guy grabbed my butt and tried saying something to be as I was walking through but I just ignored him and carried on.

As I reached the middle I  joined the rest of the people dancing and closed my eyes, swaying my hips in time with the beat, it felt good just to let lose and dance like this. Hunter suddenly popped into my mind and I started thinking about how good looking he was with his Strong toned muscles and that sexy smirk of his. His eyes where so pure and hot. I then scolded myself for thinking about him, he was definitely the player type and I shouldn't care about that kiss. I mean, I've kissed a lot of guys at parties and it doesn't mean anything, just a bit of fun. Which is what I intend to do tonight.

I opened my eyes and looked around for some hot guys I could try have some fun with. I spotted some close to me and walked over smiling as one of them turned and saw me coming. He started checking me out as I walked straight over to him. He had dirty blond hair that fell slightly over his eyes, which matched perfectly with his slightly tanned skin. He is definitely my type of guy!

"Hey sexy what’s your name?," He said trying to flirt with me when I was close enough to hear him. 

"Eva, what about you?” I replied flirtatiously.

“My names Ryan,” He smiled back.

“Want to have some shots, I'm bored?" I asked and started to walk away, hopefully it would be the right direction for the kitchen because honestly I didn't have a clue. 

"Sure," He replied. "But you do realise the kitchens that way right," he said nodding in the opposite way I was heading and laughed softly.

"Oh, well I've never been here before and this house is huge," I replied smiling at him.

"Well I know my way around here, It's my cousins house." He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh really, who's your cousin?" I asked. How awesome would it be for your cousin to live in a house like this, even if the street it was on is super creepy.

“Hunter and Kain,” He replied smiling and my eyes went wide again. I hope its not to same prick who kissed me, with my luck it probably is but hopefully Kain, who I'm guessing is his brother is a lot nicer than him. “Guessing by the look on your face you know them?” He asked me smirking.

“Well I think I have met hunter if its the same guy I'm thinking of. Does he have blue eyes, dark brown hair and is a bit of a prick?” I asked and he burst out laughing.

“Yeah, that sounds a lot like him,” He replied after he finished laughing. “Well we can chat later, Lets go to the kitchen and have some fun,” Ryan winked at me and grabbed my hand and started walking me through the crowd in the opposite direction. As I walked back into the kitchen Ryan let go of my arm, grabbed some shot glasses, and poured alcohol into them.

I hop onto the counter to sit down,he brought the shots over with the bottle of alcohol and handed me a shot glass. We both downed the sweet tasting liquid. This was definitely something I haven't tried before but it tasted delicious.

“Lets make this a little more interesting,” He said just before I drank my second shot. “Every shot we drink we have to dare the other person to do something.” He smiled mischievously.

“Okay, so whats the first dare?” I asked sweetly as he moved forward and stood in front of where I was sitting.

"I will give you an easy one, you have to kiss the next guy who walks into the kitchen for at least 10 seconds, no matter who it is. If one of us doesn't do the dare then they have to do an even worse dare" He smiled at me. I quickly drank my shot and got down from the counter waiting to see who walked in next. My jaw dropped when the next guy walked into the kitchen and I looked back to Ryan and glared at him.

"What?" he asked me looking amused.

"No fucking way am I kissing him!" I said still glaring that he was laughing at the way I reacted.