chapter 1

Megan chucked me a dress from my closet and I caught it easily, unfolding it to see what she had chosen to wear.

“You can borrow this for tonight but you do realize your going to look like a slut”, I winked at her, threw the dress back and laughed with her.

“That's what were going for Eva, and you know it.”, she replied while she got undressed to put my dress on. It was a black strapless dress which just about covered her bum. Tight fitting which made her figure look perfect. Megan and I have always loved to look our best for the boys and have never cared what others girls thought about us. Since our parents have known each other for a long time before we were born, we sort of just became best friends. Megan is gorgeous and she knows it and uses it to her advantages when it comes to boys. We get a lot of attention from guys and not trying to be vain but I love it.

“I think I know what you should wear”, Megan said walking back over to my cupboard and searched around looking for my outfit. She had a mischievous smirk on her face as she pulled out a dress that I forgot I even had. 

“That's perfect!”, I said running over and grabbing it out her hands. I was a super tight long sleeved dress, with tiger print all over it. This dress also just about covered my bum but I didn't care. I wanted to look good tonight. I put on the dress and smirked as I look at both of us in the mirror. We were definitely going to attract the boys.

Just then I remembered I got my brother, who unfortunately is also my twin, to sneak us some vodka that we could have before the party. I didn't know who's party it was tonight, all I know is that its a friend of my brothers so he is going to drive us since I don’t know where it is. I walked over to my bed and grabbed to vodka holding it up to Megan who gave me to biggest smile.

“How did you get that, I swear your parents never let you have vodka”

“Well they obviously don’t know, and since they aren't here, what they don’t know cant hurt them, Dylan got it for us.” I laughed and chucked the bottle over to Megan which she caught with ease. She opened the bottle and took a sip then passed it back to me. I let the liquid slide down my throat and burn my throat, warming my body. I was a lightweight which at times could be very annoying. It didn't take a lot of alcohol for me to get tipsy so I put the bottle down. Megan on the other hand wasn't as bad as me so she kept on drinking the clear liquid.

We spent the next 20 minutes putting on our makeup and quickly doing our hair as we realized we didn't have much time left.

“Right I'm done”, Megan said and stood up. 

“You look so good” I replied, also finished getting ready. 

“And you look super hot”, Megan replied smiling at the two of us.

“Well then lets go” We grabbed our phones and I stuffed mine in my bra so I wouldn't’t lose it and Megan did the same. We went down stairs to find Dylan waiting in the living room with Tristan, his best friends, which I must add he is so sexy its unreal. I looked at him and noticed he was staring at us with lust filled eyes. Dylan elbowed him in the ribs.

“Stop drooling at them, its gross”, Dylan said to Tristan smirking. Dylan treats Megan like his own sister which I think is cute.

“You girls ready to go”, Tristan said still staring at both of them.

“Yep lets hurry up, I don't want to be the last ones there”, I replied.

We all started walking to the car, Dylan locking the house behind us. Megan and I sat in the back of the car and gossiped the whole way there. After about half an hour I asked Dylan how much longer we would have to drive.

“We are only five minutes away now”, He replied as he turned the corner and drove down a dark road only lit with a couple of street lights. It didn't look very friendly I thought. There were a lot of big houses as I looked around, but none of them looked like a party was going on.

“Are you sure you're in the right place”, Megan asked, obviously thinking the same thing as me as we both stared out the window.

“Yeah this is the place trust me.” Dylan replied and he slowed down outside the last house in the street. I thought that this could be the house since there were no cars around. But Dylan turned right again and drove down a road at the side of the house. When he turned another corner I saw where all the cars were, the house had a private car park, wow. That's when I saw all the people at the party.

We parked the car and got out. Goose bumps immediately ran up my body as the cold night hair hit my skin and I shivered. 

“Can we please go inside its freezing out here”, I said as we walked towards the house.

“Yeah you girls go inside, me and Tristan are going to stay out here for a bit, remember Eva if there is any trouble just call me, I will have my phone with me all night”, He said sternly and I nodded in reply and walked inside.

I wish Megan and I knew this would become the worst night of our lives...