A/N

Hey it's me again!

I have been reading your comments and I can't help but feel...really very emotional. You guys have been encouraging me through your words in the comment box and even through silent reading!

That's a lot for me to take in,a nobody like me who loves to write can gather so many readers from so many parts of the world through this particular app/website! It feels so encouraging and I am glad to see that you all are really very supportive.

You know what matters for a writer? The love and appreciation of his/her readers. That their book can,even if it's a little,but have an impact on someone's life. To help them recreate. Find themselves. The pleasure of writing,the pleasure of putting strings of thoughts into words is so much more when what you write becomes so... acceptable and honoured. And it gives me satisfaction enough that my work is noticed. By someone other than the people I know.

I think it's my duty to edit this book because I feel that I could write much better now than when I first wrote this book. I would try to do it as soon as possible and that would probably be after I finish my teen fiction story 'The Love Gambles'. Please give that book a chance as well.

Thank you guys. You all mean a lot to me. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for appreciating me. I love you all.

Sincerely,
TheMasked_Girl431