For everyone

Hermione got to know that she was 6 weeks pregnant already an hour before when she confronted Draco, threatening to leave him. Draco gave in and revealed it.
And now, Hermione was in front of McGonagall's office as she was called.
"What do you think would be the matter,Draco? Did we do something wrong? Was I not supposed to drink that option right away? What if we are going to get expelled? What if—" Hermione started,very very nervously.
"Woah,girl! Stop it right now. Don't get so tensed! We did not do anything wrong." Draco reassured.
Hermione gave in. She took a deep breath and muttered the password.
"Popping tarts" and in she walked.
She looked back to see Draco giving her a thumb's up.
"Professor?" She asked.
"Oh miss grang– sorry mrs Malfoy take a seat please." She gestured towards the seat in front of her.
"Professor, Hermione would be better,I am not still used to it. By the way,was there something important you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked.
"Yes,my dear. I know this would be difficult but you are the brightest witch of our generation. I can trust you with this job."
"I am sorry but I am not able to understand professor." She said.
"Some death eaters have escaped from Azkaban. What you have to do is to keep check of all the strange things happening. Alongside the Ministry, however. The reason I am asking you this is that in one way,you ensure that Hogwarts will be protected. You might be thinking that it is the job of Aurors to do this but I don't trust anyone at the ministry. And you are the only one capable of this, Hermione. Not Harry,not mr.weasley. I hope you understand Hermione." She finished,her eyes begging.
Hermione looked shaken. Spying the death eaters would mean that she would be risking her life. Let alone her baby's life. And she can't even ask for help. She doesn't want to risk anyone else's life. She wanted them to enjoy their newly married life. She wanted Harry and Ron to take a break from their losses. Even they don't show it,she knows how much pain they face,each day,each moment. She cannot even break the Professor's trust. After all,what has Hogwarts not done for her? It was because of the school that she could become the brightest witch. And her personal life?
She couldn't bear the idea of Draco dying in front of her. And her baby. If anything happens to her,Draco would take care of her baby. She knows he's much stronger in controlling emotions than her. He will never show that he's broken. Hermione would. She is really bad at it. But for Hogwarts. For her. For all the other students there. For all the happy couples. For the professors. And especially for Draco and her baby.
"I am ready for it professor. I am ready to spy the death eaters. For everyone here at Hogwarts." She said,a determined look on her face.

Sorry for abruptly changing the title to royalty!
I have changed my story's plot so the title has changed.
Sorry but thanks for voting!