teMpted

Summary: Six years ago, Erg is in love with a human woman, but she is Six years ago, Erg is in love with a human woman, but she is caught by SS and betrays Evangeline and the Underground. Erg rejects her and vows never to trust a human again. In the present, a Morlock named Glow is shot on a supply run. Given the similarity of her powers to Marcos', Clarice brings him and Caitlin to the sewers to save Glow's life. Erg does not trust Caitlin but accompanies her and Clarice out for medical supplies. Purifiers attack but the three fight back and escape. They save Glow and Erg honors Caitlin. The Frosts use Andy to reach out to Lauren in her dreams and she decides to give in. Johnny and Reed track her down; Reed confesses he feels the allure of their family's power as well. Lauren agrees to return, and takes the serum to suppress her powers, cutting off her connection to Andy. Meanwhile, Lorna discovers that the Inner Circle's new recruits are targeting government buildings. Lorna sends Marcos after the recruit Max, ending with Marcos being shot before Max's car explodes.aught by SS and betrays Evangeline and the Underground. Erg rejects her and vows never to trust a human again. In the present, a Morlock named Glow is shot on a supply run. Given the similarity of her powers to Marcos', Clarice brings him and Caitlin to the sewers to save Glow's life. Erg does not trust Caitlin but accompanies her and Clarice out for medical supplies. Purifiers attack but the three fight back and escape. They save Glow and Erg honors Caitlin. The Frosts use Andy to reach out to Lauren in her dreams and she decides to give in. Johnny and Reed track her down; Reed confesses he feels the allure of their family's power as well. Lauren agrees to return, and takes the serum to suppress her powers, cutting off her connection to Andy. Meanwhile, Lorna discovers that the Inner Circle's new recruits are targeting government buildings. Lorna sends Marcos after the recruit Max, ending with Marcos being shot before Max's car explodes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erg's reluctance to interact with humans comes from being betrayed by one; someone he loved. The woman's name was Pam. Nine years ago, she was caught by Sentinel Services and sent out to find information on the underground mutant escape route. Pam led them to Evangeline and to the decimation of several mutants. Erg vowed never to trust another human again. In the present day, Clarice, aka Blink, has joined the Morlocks. She settles in easily and prepares to help with supply runs. Erg is more than happy that she is there.

What's left of the Mutant Underground is scattered. John Proudstar wants to pull all of their resources together to strike back at the Inner Circle. They're not in any shape to fight. Their numbers are low and they can't recruit because mutants are hiding to survive.

On top of that, the Inner Circle wants Lauren to join them. Reeva Payge is working in secret with Benedict Ryan who just happens to be leading the Purifier's attacks. Their end goal is to separate humans and mutants and the MU won't let that happen. Marcos reminds everyone that Lorna/Polaris is risking her life trying to get Intel from the Inner Circle. They have to strike soon.

The Inner Circle's new recruits, Max, Tico, and Heather start their training for a new mission. They work as a trio to cause the most destruction possible. They are working on building their power to level buildings. Lorna "accidentally" stabs herself to leave the training room. She breaks into Max's room to see what she can find on their next mission.

Lorna meets up with Marcos later to tell him what she found. The Inner Circle targeting the government next. They have plans to blow up the White House, Sentinel Services headquarters, the state Capitol, and the Pentagon. Later Lorna is talking to Tito and Heather about their powers when Max interrupts them. He's upset, saying someone broke into his room. Heather says he's being paranoid, but Max insists that someone was in his room. Lorna leaves them to fight it out and Max gives her a suspicious look.