Your sick

So I'm currently sick and I thought this was a good idea so I hope you guys enjoy love you.

Love-Boycrazymuch

You just woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare you were sweating and gasping for air and the memory's of you're latest nightmare flashed through your head you felt dizzy and your stomach was aching you felt like you were gonna puke so you jumped up from the bed and bolted to the bathroom you got on your knees in front of the toilette and just puked and sobbed until you heard a quite shuffle "Babe where are you?" your boyfriend Shawn called out to you "In here" you just barely choked out before you started puking again "Aww babe what happened" he said then grabbed a hair scrunchie and pulling your hair into a messy bun "Thank you, I'm sorry to have woke you I know you have to leave early tomorrow" you blurted everything after thank you pretty fast "Y/n slow down it's ok I'll call out tomorrow cause you need me more" "No I'm ok I" you said then Shawn cut you off "No I'm staying and you better like it" you lightly chuckled before getting up and flushing the toilette then brushing your teeth and finally back in bed you snuggled up to Shawn cause he told you that you weren't gonna get him sick slowly you felt more tired then you drifted off to sleep.

You woke up not having Shawn next to you, you were kinda sad cause you wanted to cuddle but then you felt relieved that he wouldn't get sick you realized that you smelled food so you got up and walked down stairs where you saw a shirtless Shawn making cheesy eggs "Hey good mourning babe can I have some?" you asked sitting at the counter "Yes and good morning they are almost ready oh how are you feeling" you replied "Oh I'm ok my heads kinda throbbing and my stomach is achinggg" you then looked down at your empty stomach "Ok I get it your hungry give me a second" he said then grabbed two plates and he put some cheesy eggs on one you snatched it and gobbled them down Shawn was chuckling at how hungry you were, After you finished you sat on the couch and turned on the tv waiting for Shawn to be done, Once he was done he came over and sat next to you and softly stroked your hair which made you eventually fall asleep.

You slept most of the day and then cuddled and watched movies the rest of when the day finally came to an end you quickly showered then hopped into pjs and jumped into bed Shawn wasn't there and you didn't want to bother him so you just fell asleep.

You were rudely awaken by Shawn yelling at someone thorough the phone you guessed who it is and why but you had nothing Shawn yelled "No! And goodbye!" that was the end of the phone call Shawn came back in and saw you awake "Hey who was that?" Your voice barley above a whisper since your head still hurts and your tired "Oh it was Andrew he wanted me to come in but I told him no and he was still trying to get me to go" (Btw Andrew is Shawn's real manager so I used him in this, And I'm not saying I don't like him so I made him kinda mean I just used him cause I wanted some drama) you let out a yawn and patted the spot beside you "Come lay with me please" he nodded and climbed in he said "I love you y/n" you smiled weakly and said "I love you too" "And thank you for taking care of me while I'm sick" "Well I've gotta keep you safe and healthy plus you would do it for me" he smiled then looked down at you sleeping so peacefully he kissed the top of your head then fell asleep beside you.

So if there's any mistakes like misspelled words or improper grammar I'm sorry it's very late Well actually early cause it's about 1:00am so I'm very tired love you goodbye and goodnight.

Love-Boycrazymuch