Vanilla Is For The Weak, Ain't It?

Enjoy a bit of a longer chapter to compensate for my less frequent updates. These following weeks will be tough but I'll so my best to update as much as possible. 

I have a lot of ideas for upcoming chapters and I love your suggestions and can't wait to write them. So as always, if you have any ideas, feel free to share.

PS: Did anyone watch Eurovision?

It was their one month anniversary. They had a show that night so they had decided that they wouldn't do any extravagant celebrations or grant gestures. For the most part of the day they had barely spent any time together, making all the necessary preparations for the show and organizing everything. So they had agreed to have a quiet night together after the show, away from the rest of the band.

After the show Slash had some issues to take care of, his precious Les Paul was acting out, so he had suggested that Axl go ahead first and that he would meet him at the bar across the street in a few minutes to discuss how they wanted to spend their night.

But as he walked in the bar he was overcome by the thought that maybe letting his very handsome boyfriend, who mind you, was only wearing bright red boxer shorts and an oversized white t-shirt, go alone in a predominantly male bar wasn't his brightest idea.

Axl was slowly sipping his drink while three biker dudes, tall and full of muscle, were talking to him.

"Now sugar, don't play hard to get" one of them said, putting him arm on Axl's shoulder.

Axl flinched and shrugged the hand off.

"Come on pretty boy, we only want to play a bit" he insisted.

"I'm not interested" Axl replied coldly.

"What's got your panties in a twist sugar?"

"I said. Leave. Me. Alone" Axl hissed.

"I could help you with those twisted panties of yours" the second one suggested, extending his hand and sliding it up Axl's thigh.

Axl gripped the offensive wrist, removing it from his leg.

"Leave me the fuck alone" he repeated through gritted teeth.

"Now why would we do that? You're too much fun" the third said, coming to stand at the other side of Axl, wrapping his arm around Axl's neck and bringing him close to his body.

"Get away from me" Axl said using all his power to push the man away.

Finally Slash made his way to the bar.

"Get away from him" he yelled.

"What? What are you his knight in shining armor?" the man sneered.

"I'm his fucking boyfriend and I strongly suggest you let him go."

"We can always share" the first man teased.

"Yeah, no thanks" Slash said sarcastically.

"Fine. Have him all too yourself then. He's a trash bitch anyway. Just a pretty little hole to wreck. Nothing but a toy to fuck and toss away" the third said, removing his arm from Axl's neck and turning around to walk away, the other two quickly following him.

Slash was about to yell something, his hands in fists ready to punch and kill, but Axl held him back.

"Don't" Axl said, placing his palm flat against Slash's chest, as Slash heaved.

Slash took a few breaths to calm down, clenching and unclenching his fists to relieve some tension, before he sat on a barstool next to Axl's.

"I'm sorry" Slash said. He felt horrible for allowing that to happen, even if not much had really happened and it wasn't even his fault, but he still felt utterly miserable.