You Could Be Mine

So this is the first new chapter of this story, since the other two were already part of an one-shot collection.

Idk where this is going but it's definitely going somewhere. And it's fun.

Please recommend kinks for Axl and Slash to try out. All ideas welcome, as long as they include dominate Slash and bitchy Axl.

Slash and Axl made their way to their nearest McDonald, Slash's arm still wrapped tightly around Axl's shoulders as they walked in and sat on a booth on the back corner of the weirdly illuminated restaurant -if you could even call it that.

Slash was surprised that Axl hadn't minded walking out in public still wrapped around each other, after all the man had practically torn his head off trying to convince him that he was straight, but Slash made no comment about it, simply cherishing the fact and enjoying the other's affection.

"So princess" Slash asked "what does your pretty little ass fancy?"

"You leave my pretty little ass alone" Axl growled.

"I would but it so happens that you keep planting it on my dick all the time" Slash chuckled. "So what do you want to eat?"

"I want a Big Mac and large fries and a large coke. Please" he said looking innocently at Slash.

"Coming right up" Slash said and turned around to go get their food.

He ordered the same thing for himself and quickly returned to their table with their food.

Axl unwrapped his burger and took a big mouthful, shoving a few fries in his mouth at the same time and gulping it all down with a large sip of coke.

"I see you're well versed in etiquette" Slash teased taking a bite from his own burger, his bite considerably smaller than Axl's.

"Shut up" Axl mumbled, the half chewed contents of his mouth showing as he spoke.

"You always this charming on first dates?"

Axl kicked him under the table.

"Ouch" Slash whined jokingly, rubbing over the spot where Axl had kicked him. "What did you do that for?"

"This isn't a first date" Axl hissed.

"Oh yeah, then how would you call it?"

"Two friends grabbing lunch together."

"So tell me Axl, do you let all your friends fuck you?"

Axl kicked him again.

"This isn't a date Axl" repeated "we're not dating".

"Never said we were. And usually before you start dating you go on dates. Hence this" Slash said.

"Why? Are you planning on us dating?"

"Maybe" Slash said smirking and shoving a couple of fries in his mouth.

Axl finished his burger as Slash lazily chewed on his, more interested in his soda.

Slash put his burger down in disinterest and leaned back as if done with his meal.

"What, you're not gonna finish that?" Axl asked.

"No I'm full" he said

"Weren't you the one that made us get up so you could eat?"

"I ate."

"Barely."

"Unlike you" he snorted underneath his breath.

"I heard that."