The Practice

Hermione sat down to see Ginny running in. "Hermione!"Ginny yelled.Then Harry ran in,Then Ron,Then Draco,Then The Malfoy squad. "What's wrong?"Hermione Asked.Ginny grabbed Hermione's shoulders "Did you marry Malfoy"Ginny mouthed.Hermione put her finger on her lips.Ginny's mouth went wide and her hands fell off hermione's shoulders "WHAT!"She Yelled.Hermione took the chance and Ran out.They looked after her then at Ginny "What is it?"Harry asked "Oh,Nothing"Ginny lied and ran after Hermione. "I'm surprised she can ran when she's pregnant"Harry shook his head and ran after Ginny,Ron after Harry,Draco after Ron,The Malfoy's after Draco.Hermione ran to Gryffindore tower and when she was in the portrait she heard Umbridge talking to Draco "3 points from Slytherin,Mr.Malfoy."When Hermione sat on the couch,they came in "YOU'RE TRAPPED"Ginny yelled.Hermione laughed. "Ginny you know,there's nothing else"Hermione Said.Ginny grabbed Hermione's arm and Lyra's,which Surprised her,and ran up stairs.She pushed Hermione and Lyra on Hermione's bed and sat on Her own Bed.Ginny put a spell so no one could hear what they were talking about. "Ok let me get this straight"Ginny said. "You,Hermione Jean Granger,Married,Draco Malfoy?"Ginny said. "Yes"Hermione Said, '"And Lyra Malfoy is your Daughter"Ginny  pointed at Lyra "Yes"Hermione Said "All The Malfoy's Are your kids?"Ginny said "Yes Ginny"Hermione chuckled.Ginny Looked dumbstruck. "Woah"Was the Only thing she said "But you can't tell anyone!"Hermione Said "I'm not ready for their reaction"Hermione Said. "Do I have a goddaughter or GodSon"Ginny asked "A GodSon"Hermione said "what's his name?"Ginny asked "Well we haven't decided yet"Hermione Said. "You're Pregnant!"Ginny squealed.Hermione nodded "I'm gonna have a Brother!"Lyra shouted excitedly. "So would you and Harry be the godparents?"Hermione Asked. "OF COURSE"Ginny yelled.Hermione filled Ginny in on Everything "And We have Voldemort's Daughter"Hermione Said.Ginny froze "what."Ginny said "It's either me and Draco take her in or I would be their prisoner"Hermione explained.After a while the girls went down stairs.No One was there so the girls went down to breakfast.On there way there they saw a group of people.They walked in to see what was going on.Draco and Ron were arguing. "Let's Have a bet then!"Ron Yelled "Who ever wins,takes Hermione's hand for Marriage!"Ron yelled "What!"It was Lavender with a baby in her arms,she had just came to see what happened too.Lavender left a week before the quidditch match to give birth and got a few weeks off. "We're getting a divorce"Ron said "Me and Hermione are getting married after I When the bet."Ron Glared at Draco.Hermione had enough "No you aren't marrying me.I'm married and so are you"Hermione Said "Your Husband is dead!"Ron said. "No he's not!"Hermione Yelled. "You said he died!"Ron Yelled "No I didn't.Draco said he died"Hermione snapped. "Who is he Then? I bet you're just saying that so you won't have Lavender hate you!"Ron Yelled.Hermione was furious,how dare he say those words to her.Hermione went up to him and gave him a good slap across the face "I don't care if your pathetic wife hates me.And I don't care if you love me.If you did love me then you wouldn't have cheated.If you did love me you wouldn't have had kids.But I don't care that you had kids.I have kids of my own."Hermione shouted at him. "Just know,We will never be together ever again.As long as I live I'm with my Husband and no one else"Hermione continued. "So If you divorce Ms.Diva over here,You won't be having me.Besides she had just given Birth to Your child that you Created Mr.Weasley."Hermione snapped.She turned on her heel and left,Leaving Ron shocked,The Crowd Surprised And a Smirking Draco.Later that day they were all in the Room Of Requirements,Listening to Hermione "Today you'll be practising Patronus's"Hermione announced "Think of the happiest thing you can think of."Hermione Said "Begin"Hermione walked around with Harry to see how they were doing. Surprisingly the Malfoys,Zabini's and Notts got their Patronus's to work first.Hermione Smiled At them.She went to Delphi. (Delphi joined later on)  "come on Delphi,you try"Hermione Said "Expecto Patronum"Delphi Said.Nothing happened "Delphi think about Your Cousins,Think about happy times"Hermione whispered to her.Delphi Smiled "Expecto Patronum!"She said again and this time her Patronus came out.Her Patronus was an eagle.It Flew Around the Room And Delphi watched it as she smiled . "That's how you do it"Hermione Smiled at her.

The Malfoys Patronus:

Lyra's Patronus: a Fox 

Carly's Patronus: A butterfly 

Kate's Patronus: A Snake

Derek's Patronus: A tiger

Draco's Patronus: A Dragon

Hermione's Patronus:A Otter

There was animals flying around,Animals running around and The people who cast the Patronus's watch in happiness.Since they learned how to do it quickly,Hermione went to the next step. "We are now gonna try to cast Hex's And Jinx's"Hermione Said "Pick a partner and chose a hix and jinx from the list"Hermione pulled out a list and put it on the wall "Begin."

"Avis!"Hermione Heard Harry say

"Avis!"Hermione Heard Harry say.Harry had picked Theo.Everyone picked someone they didn't like.Hermione, Draco,Ron and Pansy were left "Hermione with Draco,Weasley with me."Pansy said.Hermione nodded and her and Draco went to the back. "You first"Hermione Said. "Locomotor!"Draco said.Hermione's legs locked together and she almost fell back.Draco grabbed her hand before she fell and pulled her up "Nice one"Hermione Smiled "Your turn" Draco said. "Levicorpus!"Hermione Said.Draco hid the scared look with a glare but Hermione knew him for more then 25 years so she could see right through the glare and let him down. "That was not polite!"Draco said Dramatically.Hermione laughed as she shook her head "It's your turn"Hermione Said "Thanks for pointing out the obvious"Draco snapped and Hermione laughed as she rolled her eyes. "Tarantallegra!"Draco said.Hermione nearly fell back because of her own legs.Draco caught her again and Kissed Her cheek When no one was looking.Hermione blushed and hit his chest. "Petrificus Totalus!"Hermoine Said.When Draco was set free,They Heard a scream.They looked over to see Pansy on the floor,Ron had Fumunclus on Pansy.For some reason Pansy said it burned.Theo And Draco Took Her to the Hospital wing .Hermione went to him "What did you do"Hermione Asked "I added a burning curse to Fumunclus"Ron said proudly.Hermione Glared at him "This isn't a place to curse Weasel.Why did you do that!"Hermione Yelled at him "She Said that You'd rather sleep with Malfoy 8 times then be my wife!"Ron Yelled. "Well She was speaking my mind!"Hermione Yelled at him "one more mistake Weasley,I'll make sure you suffer"Hermione pointed her finger at him and and left after Pansy.