Parents back to school

September 2,2019

Hermione and Draco went down to the place that the parents are gonna enter the school,early and split their children up.Then Harry,Ginny,Ron,lavender and a lot of other people came in with their kids.when harry looked at the women next to the window,he went and stood beside her "Hey mione"Harry whispered,Hermione hadn't noticed him come "Harry"Hermione cried and hugged him "Harry,who is that?"Ginny asked suspiciously "Ginny!"Hermione Said and ran to hug her old friend "HERMIONE!"Ginny squealed and hugged her best friend.that got everyones attention,and they smiled even Draco smiled when he saw his wife happy but then hid it with Katherine. "Ginny,how could you like her after she's cheated on me!"Ron yelled. "Hermione May I?"Ginny asked.(Harry told her about the note and told her not to kill ron unless they got hermione's Permission)Hermione just nodded and her and harry went to carry her children so they wouldn't get scared "how much kids do you have?"Harry asked "shh harry,Just watch!"Hermione whispered "RONALD WEASLEY,HOW DARE YOU MAKE SUCH LIE!THAT NIGHT YOU CHEATED ON HERMIONE,ME AND HARRY GOT A LETTER FROM HER TELLING THE TRUTH!HARRY HAD TO HIDE MY WAND IN A SAFE FOR 3 DAYS SO I WOULDN'T KILL YOU!"Ginny Screamed "I COULDNT SEE MY FRIEND FOR 19 YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU!YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT FRIEND AND NOT CHEAT ON HER BUT YOU DID AND REPLACED HER WITH THIS SLUT!"Ginny screamed and pointed at lavender "Ginny,it's my turn"Hermione Said "Just hold my kids so I can deal with him"Hermione Said "SEE NOBODY WANTS HER!HER HUSBAND LEFT HER!"Ron yelled "Her Husband didn't leave her."Draco said.Hermione looked at him with a face that said "Draco,don't" "Her Husband died."Draco said. "How do you know?"Snapped Ron "Her Husband was one of my workers,He died by a heart attack"Draco snapped back.Hermione was about to cry by the thought of Draco dying "Malfoy,it's my turn to deal with him,Thank you very much "Hermione Said  and pulled out her wand,people gasped while Draco smirked. "You would never."Ron said,trying to act brave "yes I would!locomoto mortis"Hermione screamed (Locomoto mortis is a leg-lock curse and it makes your legs start to get freezing cold that Hermione invented)(when a spell is written in Bold,Hermione or Draco made it)Ron's legs locked and he fell over. "What did you do!"Ron Screamed "Undo It right now!"Lavender Screamed "Why?He underestimated me."Hermione Said coldly and glared at Ron "Crucio!"Lavender yelled and pointed her wand at hermione "Emora!"Hermione yelled before the curse hit her(Emora is a spell that is like protectego but stronger and it also makes your opponent fly 2 feet back)Lavender flew 2 feet back. "How dare you try to torture me!"Hermione yelled.She removed the hex off ron and Hissed at him "next time you want to insult me or my family,be prepared," then she went to her kids and held them close to her ,everyone was stunned then the little Malfoys,who were watching everything from the door,went to their father. "Looks like Weasley is as foolish as his son"Lyra sneered out loud "What do you mean?"Carly asked. "When I got the owl and went down stairs,Weasley tried to hex me but then I ended up hexing him"Lyra Said "What hex?"Katy asked "The one you made Dad,elenta"Lyra Said (Elenta is a hex that's makes fly back and makes your cheeks grow big and puffy,so you could barely see .The least harmful one that draco made) "I'm clad my work has come in handy"Draco smiled "How is Mom holding up?"Derek whispered to his dad "Terrible,That Weasley made fun of her.so I had to say that Her Husband died,"Draco said "I sensed that she was About to cry by the thought that I would die"Draco said sadly "It's fine dad"Katherine said and hugged Draco "Dad,why couldn't you leave Katherine,Tommy,May and Emma with grandma?"Carly asked "Your grandfather was let free from Azkaban,And sent me a letter.Here"Draco said and pulled the letter from his jacket and gave it to Lyra and Carly.

Dear Blood-traitor,

I found out that you married a mudblood,I'm not prood so watch out,I'm coming after you,All of you.Your filthy Half-bloods are gonna die!

Lucius Malfoy.

"WHAT!?"Katy Screamed "He can't!"Derek Yelled "He hates Half-bloods Even tho he used to follow one."Draco said "Your Mother was devastated"Draco told them and looked down.