Chapter 21

Stephen didn't know what was going on. He looked over everything Bruce and Tony have already done, as well as try some other tests. Nothing came out of those that they didn't already have. They all just sat around for a few minutes before Stephen let out a breath.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this, but we might have to just wing it. We don't know what's going on and there's really no way to find out."

"Wing it? Stephen that's not going to help anything if something goes wrong."

"Well this is bigger than anything anyone has ever seen before, so maybe if we just give him a couple different medicines, something might happen." Tony stares at him with wide eyes.

"Are you high? Mixing medicines could kill him if something goes wrong." Bruce lets out a sigh and Tony turns to look at him.

"Tony, he might be right. It's better than sitting around and doing nothing. And we'll only mix medicines that won't have any known harmful effects. He'll be okay." Tony looks at him for a moment before nodding his head.
—time skip—
When they gave Peter medicine, whatever was happening to him caused the medicine to just leave his system. They were back at the beginning, not knowing what to do.

"The only thing I can think of is to just use every medication we have. If all of this is just leaving, I don't think it would negatively effect you, Peter." Peter began to nod his head but Tony shook his.

"Do you know how dangerous that is? There's a difference between mixing medicines that are okay together and medicines that can cause death if mixed together."

"Why does it matter? I'm probably gonna die anyways. Might as well try it."

"Don't talk like that kid." Peter just gave Tony a blank look and then looked back at Stephen.

"Let's get going, Strange."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have a plan now. It kind of goes away from the original plot, but I got the main points of this story done already, so I'm just trying to find a way to end it at this point. Nothing will be accurate, but... that's fine. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace