Chapter 13

Peter was sitting on the couch in the Avengers living room as Natasha scolded him for hanging up on her as the team watched in amusement. She was just mumbling until she felt like she needed to bring up an important topic.

               "You didn't even tell me you got stabbed!" Peters eyes widened as well as the teams as she said this. Natasha seemed to realize what she said and regret filled her eyes but she still had the angry look.

               "You were stabbed? Why didn't you tell us? Are you okay?" Peter just shook his head softly and gave the team a blank look.

"I wasn't stabbed. She's just over reacting. I'm fine. See." He stood up and do a little spin before turning back to Natasha.

"I hung up because I was busy and I'm sorry but it was more important. I'll try to explain better next time." Tony sighed and rubbed his face.

"As long as you're okay, I guess it's fine. Right Nat?" Natasha looked between the two before nodding. Peter gave them both small smiles before his phone bings. He looks and sees a text from Wade. 'Hey baby boy! Let's go on patrol together tonight. It can be a date!' Peter smiles slightly and a small blush forms on his face. He looks up to see Tony smirking at him.

"Who was that Pete?" Peter just ducked his head and mumbled wades name. The team chuckled softly before Steve got a look of confusion.

"Wait, aren't you and Jessie dating?" Peters eyes widen before he starts laughing loudly. Steve's confusion only grows and the teams confusion starts.

"No. Jessie and I are like brothers. And he's straight, so... probably never gonna happen," Peter says after he calmed down. They he blushed again and added, "and I like someone else anyways." Scott nudges his shoulder. Tony gives him a soft smile.

"Alright kid. Go on your little date and have fun. Use protection." Peters blush gets darker and he quickly walks into the elevator, leaving the laughing Avengers in the room. He gets down to the labs he works in and walks up to Jessie's desk. He falls into a chair and groans. Jessie rolls his eyes fondly before giving Peter all his attention.

"What happened now Pete? More aunt problems?" Peter groans again.

"More like family problems. I mentioned Wade and Mr.Stark told me to have fun on my date and use protection." Jessie laughed again and pat Peters head.

"Well, I don't see any problem. That's good advice. Also, why do you still call him Mr.Stark? He's your dad." Peter shrugs his shoulders.

"I just don't want to make things weird. Anyways, I have to go if I want to meet Wade on time." Jessie smirked at Peter and was about to speak but Peter ran out of the room before he could. Jessie just chuckled to himself before getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I feel like this story doesn't really make sense anymore but I'm trying. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace