Chapter 4| Story behind the dress!

Sooooooory guys for the VERY LATE update! I am seriously sorry! I hope you guys could forgive me...! Anyways no more talking and here's the next chapter!

Chapter 4| Story behind the dress! (sorry for the crap title T~T)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Orihime's POV~

...'so he really has forgotten, huh?'...

"Before telling about it... just do one thing..." i said looking into his eyes... The eyes that i missed so much... The eyes that i longed to look... The eyes, whose intense gaze would melt my heart... I am really content to see those eyes of his again...

"What?"

"...try to remember, please" i pleaded with a sad smile. He showed a blank face... "Ulquiorra... just know that you are someone important and very close to us" i said.

"us?" he questioned.

"yeah... Tatsuki-chan and me"

"Tatsuki-chan? who's she?" he asked rather coldly.

"A close friend of yours and mine... now listen about this incident from our past..."

###FLASHBACK###

(normal POV~)

One day before orihime's 15th birthday, Tatsuki and Ulquiorra were rather irritated as to what they should give to orihime as a birthday present. Numerous ideas popped into their head but none were accepted by either of them together.

"What about a gun?" ulquiorra suggested.

"She's a GIRL! you idiot" said tatsuki and hit-ted ulquiorra's head.

"Hey! Why the hell did you hit me?" said ulquiorra and hit-ted tatsuki back.

"You should NEVER hit a girl, you MORON" said tatsuki and pushed ulquiorra.

"oww...HEY! You are not a GIRL, you are a BOY Tatsuki"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" yelled tatsuki boiling with anger and ready to punch ulquiorra but she was stopped by someone and that was orihime's brother. (A/N~ Orihime's brother is still alive and he shortly dies after orihime's 15th birthday)

"Yo! little ones! Stop fighting and tell me the reason" said he while smiling.

"She started first by hitting me on the head!" stated ulquiorra.

"he said i am a BOY and also hit me" said tatsuki.

"I was right about that! You are a BOY!" said ulquiorra.

'and there they go again *sigh*' thought orihime's brother.

"Oi! STOP IT" he gave them a death glare and the two grown-up teenagers who were just fighting like 5yrs old kids , immediately stopped their little 'World War III' and pretended to have become the best of friends... well actually they were best friends, and as we all know small fights and such are normal in a true friendship.

"Good! Now tell me what made you guys to bicker?"

"we were deciding about what to give orihime as a present..." ulquiorra started.

"and then this guy said we should give her a gun! But she's a girl! Orihime won't like it" said Tatsuki cutting ulquiorra off.

"ohh now i get it... ulquiorra, tatsuki is right. Even though orihime would happily accept the gun as a present but a gun would be of no use to her, right?! Think about it..." said orihime's brother and smiled at ulquiorra.