Chapter 1| Captured!

ITS A ULQUIORRA X ORIHEME FANFIC FROM THE ANIME BLEACH.

AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT CAUSE IT EXPLAINS SOME THINGS SO PLEASE READ IT!!!

Oriheme's pov

*this is the time when oriheme was captured by ulquiorra inside the world penetration gate- the pathway leading to the human world* I heard a voice from behind me while i was running. That voice was...was so familiar yet i coulden't recongnise it. I turned around and saw the man who was with the big guy Yammy. This man was slaughtering the guys who were accompaning me to the human world. I quickly ran towards them and started healing them. While healing them i shifted my eyes from the soul reapers i was healing to the man who slaughtered them and i realised something when i looked at him closely that he was someone i knew and not just someone a very close one. Could he be the one i am thinking about...no...no...no he...he can't be...he would never ever take away innocent lives. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I gathered up my courage and said "are...are you ulquiorra?!", when he replied that he was ulquiorra a smile made its way on my lips but instantly faded when he said " how and why do you know me? i don't even remember mentioning my name."

"what do you mean? don't you know me?" i said

" why would i know you? uh...yes i know about your ability" he said still showing no emotion.

"i didn't mean it that way...i-"

"women! don't act like you know me. I was ordered by sir aizen to capture you and if u do not agree your all friends will die" He showed glimpses of my friends fighting and they were all being beaten harshly by the espadas. I felt as if a dagger peireced through my heart. I fell onto the ground on my knees "how could you...ulquiorra how...could you...the ulquiorra i know was never like this...he would always protect..." i started crying real hard and than i heard ulquiorra say my name, i looked up at him...his face and his voice both expressed sadness, worry, pain, regreat well actually a rainbow of emotions, i was going to say something but he cut me off " if u come your friends will not die but if u don't they will die" after he said that i rubbed my tears and said that i will go to heacuo mundo with him. Who knows ulquiorra better than me...when he said my name and the look on his face i immediately understood that ulquiorra was doing this for some reason...he was surely hiding something. I didn't ask him because that wasn't the right time to ask...it actally wasn't...what if i did something that time that would indirectly harm my friends...i wouldn't be able to forgive myself...never ever. A tear rolled down but i got a hold of myself...i kept on saying in my head that i won't cry...i won't cry...i won't...i heard ulquiorra say somrthing. What he actually said were some conditions he put up as aizen commanded him. I quitely obeyed what he said because i wanted to protect my friends at all costs...friendship ment everything to me...

A/N:~ COMPLETED THE FIRST CHAPTER...I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT OTHER CHAPPTERS WONT BE AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT IN ANIME ORIHEME ADMITTED THAT SHE LOVED ICHIGO BUT IN MY STORY IT ISN'T HAPPENING. ULQUIORRA SAID SHE COULD SAY GOODBYE TO ONLY ONE PERSON AND SHE CHOSE ICHIGO ONLY BECAUSE ICHIGO ALWAYS HELPS HER AND IT WAS HER TURN TO HELP HIM, SHE HEALED ICHIGO WHO WAS THE ONE MOST INJURED.

THANKS EVERYONE I HOPE U ALL UNDERSTAND MY THEORY!!!

REVIEWS PLEASE!!!