Chapter Five-Elven dangers

Picture of Alberta the Good Elf Witch~~~and the classic scene from Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe, 2005, in which Edmund meets The evil Queen of Narnia, and gets Turkish delight, right in the MEDIA section.

Warning: It is rated PG for some fantasy violence. You must be 13 years and over to see it.

***

Section IV

Shefean sighed.

"I am hungry".

"You're...".

"Don't you begin gnome. I know what you do".

"Do...".

"Yes. Do. Stealing the gold from the Dragons".

"Not all; some. And besides...there's no harm".

"Harm. They could kill us with their fiery fire".

"And their scales".

"Yes. Frankly I hate to dwell on us. I wish that you'd stop thieving. A lot of rogues want our heads. It's not...".

"And don't you two look sorry for yerself". A Troll girl giggled.

"Oh God! A Trollic".

"A Trollic. They give out Trollic germs if you kiss one. I heard Jesier was germed once. And his parents were germy for ages".

"We're elves and gnomes. We mean no harm".

"Fkogfer-socjdgh". "You're funny!".

"What did it say?".

"That we're funny".

"God be with you".

"Gofsjff!". "I hate God!".

"God protects us from Trollics". The Trollic girl giggled. Its Trollic ears were warty; its Trollic nose twitched; it's Trollic green colored gown was tattered.

And its feet were also warty.

"Can't you have a bath?".

"Ulger...Silgger", "We don't have any baths".

And the elf and gnome rolled their eyes...

..."But we need one". 

And they bypassed the Trollic girl...And headed to the Bath Chambers. They took separate baths half an hour apart...as the darkness came over the woody woods.

***

Author's note: Trollics are Dark Trolls. I've mentioned them in other fantasy books. It is a made up word, though the word Troll is a folklore word meaning a giant, cave dweller, and a dwarf. See: https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=troll+meaning.

***

Page 6.