Chapter 8

I'm posting this for a dear Directioner/ Fangirl Buddy, @shelby_elaine. Follow her, or you will be a peasant forever.

        She had a bad day at school. She wore contacts for 4 days straight.

         She got Italian dressing on her white shirt.

          Her eyes are red(like the sunset. Ed Sheeran (: ) so she looks high. :'D

           I wasn't laughing at you, Shelbs. (; 

           #sorrynotsorry

           This one's for you. (:

 P.S.: A picture of her room will be on the side. (:

________________________________________________________________________

            As soon as I walked in the door, I went straight for my bedroom. I trudged up the stairs with my suitcases. I opened the door to find a teddy bear with a box of chocolates on my bed. A little card was attached. 

               I love you. xoxo 

                          - Nialler(: xx

                 My eyes teared up. I missed him already. I glumly unpacked my bags and put the items away. I held the tanktop he gave me and sniffed it. It smelled just like him. Like a light bulb flashing in my head, I remembered he wanted me to call when I got home.

                    I grabbed my phone and called his phone.

                    "I love you!" He said into the phone. I giggled, "I love you more!"

                    "How was the flight home? Was the food good? Did you get your present?"

                   "It was great. All of it. Pretzels were the bomb," I smiled into the phone.

                  "Well, that's fantastic. So, like, I love you!" He said.

                  "I love you too, Niall," I said. "What are you hiding from me? You know you're bad at keeping secrets right?" 

                   "Well.." He trailed. "Oh, alright. I'll be sending another gift soon. It's a big one. Oh, shoot. I got to go," He whined.

                   I frowned. "Okay babe. I love you so much," I sighed.

                   "I love you too, Shelby. Don't forget that. I'll call you in a few days, okay? Love you. Bye."

                   "Bye," I hung up and flopped on the bed. I went through pictures of us on my phone. I came across three that gave me butterflies. The first one was of me making a silly face and him looking at me intently. The second one was of us looking at each other with our noses touching. The last was us kissing, my arms around his neck and his around my waist. We were both "kiss smiling". I smiled. I couldn't wait for that again. 

                      I rolled over and decided to get some shut eye. I hoped to replay all of our memories in London while dreaming.