Chapter 6

We pulled up into the parking lot. It was packed. I saw a few teenage girls entering. They seemed about 15 or 16 years old. They were pretty. I turned around to see Niall watching me with loving eyes.

                            "What?" I smiled.

                     "You know you're beautiful," He whispered. I looked away. "Pshh.Yeah right," I sighed. Niall frowned.

                          " Shelby Elaine Devlin. You are so beautiful, you don't even know it. I'm glad you don't know it , too. Now I have an exuse to tell you that you're beautiful," He said. He pecked me on the lips. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him toward me, deepening the kiss. About a minute, he pulled away.

                                "Let's go skate," He smiled.

                                We go in and it looks amazing. There are disco balls, strobe lights, and these random colored lights that do cool stuff. We both put on our skates. Niall skates to the rink while I just stand there.

                              "What is it babe?" He frowns.

                              "Well.." I laughed nervously and blushed.

                             "Come here, love. I'll teach ya how to skate," He holds out his hand. I lay mine in his and he helps me onto the platform.

                             After about 30 minutes of teaching me, we sit down and order some pizza. Niall shoves piece after piece down his throat.  Then, two girls approach us. 

                                  "Hi! I'm Bailey and this is Kattie. Can we have a picture?" The brown-headed girl asked excitedly.

                                   "Sure," Niall said. The three got together and I took a picture of them.

                                   Kattie snatched her phone away from me. "I don't know who you are, but you better not be dating Niall, he's mine," She said loud enough for everyone to hear.

                                   "You don't TELL me who I better not be dating. Last time I checked, YOU weren't Cupid now are you? You need to leave because I'm not putting up with you," I said angrily.

                                    "Yeah, just back off," Niall defended me.

                                     The girl turned to walk off. Then, she twisted around and pushed me down. A crowd was already forming.

                                     "Humph," She smirked. I glowered at her.

                                     I got up and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey," I said.

                                     "What!?" She yelled.

                                     "Hold on just a second," I said kindly. I picked up a pizza on a nearby table and smushed it in her face.

                                       "OHH!" The crowd yelled.

                                       "You stupid whore!" Kattie yelled. She jumped on me and pinned me to the floor.

                                           "I bet you're only dating Niall for the money and popularity," She glared at me evilly.

                                                "Oh HELL no you just didn't!" I sassed. I head-butted her. She fell backwards and I got out of her grasp.

                                                  I picked up a soda and dumped it all over her.

                                                 "UGH!" she cried. "You ruined my white Joie henley shirt!"

                                                 Niall grabbed me protectively. "C'mon babe. Let's get outta here,"

                                                  We ran to the car and got in. Niall drove to the parking lot of a shoe store.

                                               "Wow, Shelby, I didn't know you could fight," He said.

                                               "I didn't know either. She just really pissed me off saying that so I got her back," I panted.

                                                 "So, you aren't dating me just because I'm a popstar in one of the hottest bands in the world?" He asked.

                                                 "Of course not, Niall. I love you because you're funny, sweet, always hungry, and a lot of fun to be around. I could care less about your fame. I like you for who you are, not what you are," I said.

                                                  "Then that's all that matters," He kissed me.

________________________________________________________________________

I tell you WHAT! That was AWESOME to write. Nice names, right Shelbs? I'll go ahead and tell you that "Shelby" is based off one of my friends. Her name is Shelby! She actually has Harry feels and I have Niall feels. At the time of writing Stole My Heart, we had reversed feels. So, "Jaycee" is based off me and "Shelby" is based off Shelby! (:

We actually have the same middle name! Elaine.

Follow her on Twitter? @ShelbyyE_1D

Me too? :D @Jackiee_1D

Hope you enjoyed! (:

~ Niall4Evr