~?~

(didn't know what to name this chapter.. sorry!)

-={(Y/N) POV}=-

We see a glow in the distance, it's a carnival. (That's what I'm calling it..) Doctor Sivana forcefully brings us to the entrance asking people where Shazam is. "Where is Shazam..!" He grows angry. One of the men notice Sivana and screams "Villian!" The crowd grows petrified and begins to run in all directions. Sivana repeats himself "where is shazam!" I look down (your flying btw 😂) to see a bunch of un-human creatures roam the ground. They looked like demons.

"Here." A man says. I see Shazam down on the ground being surrounded by the demon like creatures. Sivana drops to the ground level leaving me held by a demon which encases me in its arms. I was terrified as I saw Freddy in the back ground.

By the time I looked back Shazam was attacking Doctor Sivana, but it was clear Shazam couldn't last. They threw deathly punches but it only knocked each other back. The leftover demons begin to chase Freddy and his siblings and they run in panic.

I was left lonely unable to move from my position stuck with a demon. Scared and cold worried about Freddy and his siblings.

-={Shazam's POV}=-
(time skip~)
I huddle my family into a area of the carnival, I grab the staff, "I hope this works." I think to myself. "Everyone, I need you to pay close attention," they all nod. "Put your hands on the stick." They all look at each other in confusion but continue to do so. "Ok- say my name- so my power may flow through you.." I was slightly praying that this would work.

"Billy!" They all shout in unison. "No my superhero name!" I say, "Shazam?!" They shout again in slight confusion.

-={(Y/N) POV}=-
I can barley see far back but I see a group of- adults? They all looked exactly like Shazam and were fighting the demons? I smiles to myself in confusion but some how I knew it was them. And they were managing great wth the demons, but Billy disappeared from the group. Doctor Sivana also disappeared, which gave me an upsetting feeling about Billy.

I see the light blue one hurry towards me, I could tell it was him. "Freddy?" He smiles at me, I smile back at him still in confusion and shock. His smile disappears, he grabs the demons left arm and pulls it back along with the rest of its body, I was left standing there, "go hide!" Freddy shouts to me and I obey.

I turn and run towards the closest stall and enter the stall hiding underneath the desk, my body was shaking in fear and in cold. I tried to look for a jumper or blanket but I found nothing, so I hid in a corner with my knees pushed up against my chest for warmth, I really hoped Freddy and the rest were ok, but I shouldn't worry, because I knew they would be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N); I'm pretty sure there is only one or two chapters left 😰  But that means we can also start a new book! but I am so sorry for the late post (few chapters ago) I am pre-writing chapters now so I can post early instead of weeks later! I hope you will all continue to read my other works, I really love you all so much for your support and please dm me if you have nay request I hope you all have a good night/day where ever you are and stay safe!

Word count; 604