~what.~

(I am a bit lazy so I'm skipping the start of their met up, and Freddy just had an argument with 'shazam.')

(Y/N POV)
"so, you and Billy had a fight. Why exactly?" I ask.
Freddy sighs, "ever since Billy got these powers, he changed. I don't know if he was always selfish but now being Shazam, he's changed and has become really selfish.."
I watch Freddy's sad expression, I was growing upset myself, "I'm sorry-" he cuts me off.
"No. Don't be. This isn't your fault, I should've known what would've happened." I grunt at him, "it wasn't yours either."
He smiles at me, and pulls me into a hug ( did I trick any of you 😂😎 ) "thanks (Y/N)."
I feel my face heat up as I wrap my arms around him and accept his hug.
"We should probably go find Billy." Freddy sighs and nods letting me go.

~time skip~

We hurry back to where Freddy last saw him as there was huge crowds running out of the mall, we knew exactly where he was. We move as fast as we could as we fought past the sea of people yelling out for Billy. I manage to push through the crowd losing Freddy.
I begin to panic looking around to find a man holding Freddy by the jacket. "Freddy!" I shout. The man looks at me, "great." he looks at Freddy and smiles.
"(Y/N) leave..!" Freddy shouts to me.
I shake my head still frozen in place, the man stares blankly at both of us. "Now let's make this easy. Tell me where he is, and I'll let you go. Freddy holds his mouth shut. The man drops him, and rolls his eyes and turns to me, "you know anything." I shake my head.
He chuckles, "I don't like liars." I looked at the man in deep confusion I had no clue, he walks over to me and grabs my arm violently squeezing it. "What- what do you want from me!" I shout at him. He squeezes tighter.

(Freddy's POV)
I watch unable to pull myself of the ground, I feel pathetic. I can't see everything because 'super villain' completely blocked my vision. "What- what do you want from me!" I hear (y/n) shout. I hear her sob in pain. "(Y/N)!" I shout to her pulling my body up grabbing my crutch.
He grabs my jacket and pulls us away.

~time skip~

( Still Freddy's Point of view :) )
We arrive to my house, why would he bring us here. He pulls us inside and throws us onto the couch. I immediately pull (Y/N) in my arms as she sobs onto my shoulder. I look at 'Doctor Sivana' in pure anger but I couldn't put (y/n) at risk so I kept my mouth shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) all I have to say is, wowww. +another thank you for 1K, and thank you to all the people sending such positive messages thank you all so much!! 😭❤️ (sorry i also gave up on the diary thing..!)

Word count; 512