15.

A/N: here you go! I realise my chapters are quite short. That's because it still takes me quite some time to write them, since I'm new to this, but I hope you enjoy them. I love reading your comments, they're hilarious!
Ps: I also wrote a one shot some time ago, check it out if you're interested :)

Camila was still reading her book, whilst Dinah and Normani were discussing which Beyoncé album they like best. After a while Dinah is done with that conversation, because she knows there's no way she's going to win this discussion, so she decides to talk to Camila instead of Normani.

"How's it going with Hailee?" Dinah asks genuinely. She might ship Camren to death, but she knows that Camila actually likes Hailee quite a bit, so she has to respect that. Camila sighs deeply as she puts her book down. "I have no clue what to do and it's driving me insane. I talked about it with Lauren and she said some smart things, which was really mind blowing to be honest, but I still don't really know."

Normani nods her head emphatically, it must really suck for Camila. She knows that the girl has been single for a long time, which obviously doesn't matter, but she also knows that Camila was secretly hoping to get in a relationship for a while now. She's quite the hopeless romantic at times.

"I don't even know what this whole fake dating thing means! Do you realise how rude it is to keep talking about another woman and kiss said woman on the streets, when you're really in a relationship with someone else, but you can't talk about that," Camila just keeps talking, faster and faster and even though Dinah and Normani try to interject, it isn't really working. "I mean, how can I possibly be in a relationship with two people at the same time. What if some paparazzi discovers my relationship with Hailee and writes a whole article about me being a cheater," Camila starts to breathe a lot faster as she keeps talking. "Wow, Mila, relax. It will all be fine!" Dinah rubs her back as she looks at Normani worriedly. "I will be 'cancelled' for sure! I will lose all my fans and then I will still lose my job and.." she couldn't talk anymore, because at this point she was having a full on panic attack. Normani and Dinah didn't really know what to do, this had never happened before. "Can't.. breathe.." Camila managed to get out as she tried to take deep breaths. "Shit, shit, shit, Mila what can I do?" Dinah asks, but Camila wasn't really ready to respond, "Shit, shit, Mani??" Dinah tries, because she hates to see her best friend like this.

Because of the situation, they don't hear the door open. "Hi guys, do I smell eggs?" Lauren walks in the room, smiling because she loves eggs, scaring Dinah and Normani, who were so focused on Camila, that they also didn't hear the door open. "Shit, what's going on? Is she okay?" Lauren quickly walks over to them. "She's clearly not okay, Lauren!" Dinah exclaims. She didn't mean to snap at Lauren, but she's just really stressed out. The green eyed girl understands, so she doesn't mention it. She sits down in front of Camila and grabs her hands. "Hey, hey, Cabello, calm down," Lauren says softly. "Look at me, come on. Focus," she continues. Camila looks her in the eyes and it's probably the saddest thing Lauren has ever seen. Her brown eyes are tearing up and there's a look of utter panic on her face. "Yes, well done. Now breathe in," Lauren demonstrates by breathing in herself, "and breathe out. Right, well done. Breathe in," she keeps demonstrating as she gently rubs Camila's hands with her thumbs, "and out."

After about five minutes of Lauren helping Camila breathe, Camila finally manages to breathe normally again. Lauren immediately lets go of Camila's hands, because she doesn't want to overstep. The second she does, though, she immediately feels a tiny body crash into hers. "Thank you," Camila says softly and Lauren blushes, trying to avoid all eye contact with Dinah. "No problem," she says awkwardly as she lets go of the girl. "What happened?" she asks as she gets up to grab a bottle of water for the younger girl.

"I was just talking about the whole fake dating thing when I completely stressed out and had a panic attack, I guess?" Camila sighs. "I've never had one before."

Lauren hands her the bottle of water, to which Camila nods her head in thanks. "I know, they are fucking horrible," Lauren says. "Is it really THAT bad that you have to date me?" she jokes, but Lauren knows that deep down, she would be quite hurt if Camila'd say yes. Luckily, the other girl shakes her head. "No. Well, you know, it isn't great," she chuckles as Lauren laughs a little too, because let's face it: they still can't stand each other. "But it's just, Hailee, you know?"

"Hmhm, I get it," Lauren says, because she does get it. She knows the rumours this will start, so she also knows Camila can never go outside with Hailee once this whole thing starts. "Have you talked to her about it?"

Camila nods. "Yeah and weirdly, she gets it, but I don't think she completely understands the consequences, you know?"

"Well, how can she? This industry is fucked up and if you've never fully dealt with it, you can't understand," Normani chimes in, which startles Lauren for a little bit, because she kind of forgot the two other girls were there. She nods along, though, and so do Dinah and Camila, because Normani is completely right. This industry is absolutely messed up and they all know it.

"Should I end it?" Camila asks quietly, not really ready for their answers. "No," Dinah immediately answers, which baffles everyone. "What? You're camren for life? You literally yelled that out of the window this morning," Normani says, which makes Lauren laugh and roll her eyes at the same time. "Yes, but I also haven't seen Mila this happy in quite some time, which will always be my number one priority as her best friend," Dinah says seriously, which makes Camila smile at her. Dinah can be a lot, but she has always been an amazing friend to her. "Thanks," Camila says.

"Have you guys thought about how you're going to sell this whole "girlfriend" thing already, though?" Normani asks, sensing that Camila might want to change the subject, which is definitely the case. Lauren shrugs, "not really."

Camila nods, "nope, I don't think it's that difficult, right?" Dinah raises her eyebrows, but before she can make any comments about her ship, Camila quickly explains. "I mean, we've basically been fake dating on this show for years now. If Lauren can just keep it in her pants around me, it's all good," she winks at Lauren, which makes the green eyed girl blush a little bit. When did Camila start winking? It's weirdly attractive.

"Okay, calm down Cabello. I've been keeping it in my pants for years. Without trouble, might I add. You're not as attractive as you think you are, honey," Lauren winks back and this time it's Camila's turn to blush.

"Yes, I absolutely am," Camila says, to which Dinah and Normani nod along. "She really is," Normani says as Dinah says something about "that Cuban booty".

Lauren just shakes her head as she chuckles. "I should have let that panic attack take you the fuck out."

Obviously, that earns her a slap once again.