Chapter 6: About her

Aliza carefully walked up to Papyrus. She smiled at him the best she could without showing any fear. What would her mother think about what this place has turned into? Or was it always like this?

"HEY HUMAN! DO YOU WANT SOME SPAGHETTI?" Papyrus asked Aliza. Aliza looked at the spaghetti and she wasn't too sure about what she should do.

"or you would have a hot dog," Sans said as he walked up to Aliza. She was unsure of what she wanted but she looked at Sans then Papyrus. Sans had killed her so many times by now but Papyrus had only killed her once or twice.

"I'll take the spaghetti," Aliza said then she took a bite of the spaghetti. She regretted it as soon as it touched her tongue. The taste was so horrible that she almost spit it out but Papyrus seemed so happy to watch her eat it that she almost felt bad for almost spitting it out. She ate his spaghetti.

"OH, MY HUMAN! YOU REMIND ME OF ANOTHER TINY HUMAN! SHE LOOKED ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE YOU!" Papyrus told Aliza before he ran off. She heard Sans start to laugh. It was kinda creepy for her.

"What is it?" Aliza asked.

"the tiny human that you reminded pap of, is your terrible mother," Sans said. Aliza glared at Sans.

"You didn't even know her that well! Maybe for a night or so!" Aliza snapped at Sans.

"I would have known her for years if she didn't reset every single time she could!" Sans yelled at Aliza. Aliza paused. Her mother could reset?

"What was she like back then?" Aliza asked Sans. Sans glared at Aliza.

"she was a backstabbing, abandoning, terrible, heartbreaker, fake, liar child! she never cared about anyone but herself!" Sans told Aliza. Aliza started at Sans. She didn't believe a single word that had left his teeth. Every time that Sans talked about Frisk wasn't a good thing for her to hear.

"She does care about others! What makes you think that she doesn't?" Aliza asked. Sans glared at Aliza.

"She left the underground. Never to return. More likely she isn't worried about you." Sans told Aliza. Aliza started at Sans. She knew his words weren't true. She walked past Sans the suddenly, she felt pain around her ankle. Aliza looked at her ankle. She had stepped in a bear trap.

"I could help ya. If you want me to." Sans said. Aliza paused for a moment. Did she want his help?

"Sure," Aliza said then she saw Sans grab an ax.

"Hold still!" Sans said before he swung the ax.