Chapter 4: Jealous?

Sans stared at Aliza angrily. This was her next reset. Frisk is Aliza's mother. Why did Frisk do this to him? Aliza carefully walked back to the Ruins door to talk to Tori again. Sans crossed his arms as he watches Aliza. Aliza then walked away from the door and San approached her.

"For a guy that knew my mother, you sure are a jerk!" Aliza told him. Sans quickly glanced at Aliza's brown hair. It was like Frisk's hair. Aliza looked so much like Frisk and it drove him with anger and jealousy. He was angry that he now knew that Frisk was still alive and jealous of the guy that Frisk had Aliza with.

"It seems like your parents don't know how to take care of their child?" Sans said. He glared at Aliza. She was a bit shorter then he was. Just a small amount.

"I don't know my father. I only know my mother and she has been busy!" Aliza responded. Sans paused. Aliza didn't know her father. Did he leave? Did he...? Sans anger only grew.

"why isn't she here then? why didn't she come back? Why is she still on the surface!!" Sans yelled at Aliza. She glared at him.

"My mother is very busy at the moment!" Aliza told him. Sans knew that this couldn't be the actual answer.

"busy enough to not care about her own child," Sans said. Aliza just glared at him.

"My mother cares about me! She isn't the reason I fell into the underground! I bet she hasn't come back yet is because you will eat her alive!" Aliza yelled at Sans. Sans paused. Anger took over his whole body as he grabbed an ax.

"I would never eat frisk dead or alive!" Sans said as he swung the ax at Aliza, cutting her in half. He felt happy for a moment when the next reset happened. He knew that he could kill her over and over again. She wasn't Frisk. Frisk wasn't her. The thought of Frisk made him feel so heartbroken. He wanted her to break her promise. He wanted to see Frisk again. He wanted to hug Frisk again. Before he knew it Aliza was in front of him again.

"You are very confusing," Aliza said before she walked past him. He knew it wouldn't be long until Aliza would die from him or the other monsters. He turned to look at Aliza and he watched her walk away. Aliza looked so much like Frisk. Does Aliza know as much as Frisk did about resets?