Imperfect Flower

Las Vegas, Nevada

August 2018

"Vegas, baby!" Amber exclaimed as we entered our luxury suite.

"Damn, Chy, you went all out for little ole me." I said as I took a look around the suite.

"Girl, you only turn twenty-five once and you're my baby sister so of course, I gotta look out for you

"Girl, you only turn twenty-five once and you're my baby sister so of course, I gotta look out for you." Chyna said as she tipped the bell boy for bringing our bags up to the suite.

"Well, Thank you so much for all of this." I said.

"You're welcome." Chyna said.

"Don't forget to call auntie and tell her we made it." Amber said.

I sighed.

"I almost forgot." I said.

She was always so worried about us traveling.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey momma, we made it." I said.

She sounded relieved, "Thank you, Lord. Good, Fatima, I was worried." She said.

"We're fine momma, I'll give you a call tomorrow I just wanted to let you know we made it." I said.

She huffed, "Ok, just promise me y'all will be careful?" She asked.

"Yeah ma'am, we'll be fine." I said as I smiled, knowing she was going to worry until we were back in town safely.

I hung up with momma and went to find Chyna. She was in the other room unpacking her suitcase. While, Amber was doing the same in her room.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked her trying to brace myself for whatever plans she had.

She was so excited, "Well I figured we could go walk the strip and maybe go to a club or something." Chyna answered. "But I think Amber said she had an club appearance so we might stop there first." She added.

"Okay, that's good." I said.

Liked by therealchyna, amberrose, laurenlondon, and 70,396 others

fatima_lira I heard you b*tches was looking for me! Here I go!

View all 1,000 comments

We decided to head into a club.

The music was loud and people were dancing everywhere. We both decided to hit the VIP section since Amber was already there.

We raised our glass as Amber yelled, "Cheers to you, birthday girl!" We clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

"I'm really happy we came Fatima, I hope you have a great birthday." Chyna said.

"Thank Chy." I said.

"Fatima, lets get some more drinks, we need to loosen you up a bit!" Amber said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was going to regret this in the morning.