I said I love you! || Sharrkan x reader

[Sharrkan x Shy! reader]

Welcome everyone! I'd like to thank FlingPosseRamuda for being the second to request a oneshot! And as you asked, a shy reader x Sharrkan, enjoy!

Key:
(Y/n) = 'Your name'
(l/n) = 'last name'
(H/c) = 'Hair colour'
(S/c) = 'Skin colour'
(E/c) = 'eye colour'

~•~•~ = timeskip, but the day doesn't change, say a few hours later or a few minutes.
• • • = the end of the previous day, and start of a new one at whatever chosen time.

(Y/n)'s personality in this oneshot: a shy bean who must be protected at all costs uwu

———————

"And then I.. kinda.. ran.. away.. " (Y/n)'s voice faded to a mumble as she shifted her weight from side to side, she covered her face with her hands while Yamraiha busted into a fit of laughter.

"A-again?! (Y/n) your gonna be old and grey when you actually build up the courage to talk to him! Pffffftttt" Yamraiha's word's trembled with laughter, once she completed her sentence she covered her hand with her mouth, her laughter only growing.

"It's not funny!" (Y/n) tried to defend herself, but she added in a mumble; "however, it's true..." Yamraiha only shook her head, a smile gracing her face.

"Yes, But I don't see why you can't just confess to him, I understand that your shy (Y/n), however just, go up and.. well, confess." Yamraiha repeated the same advice she had been giving since (Y/n) first gained the crush on the white haired swordsman.

"But every time i see sharrkan I just.. shrivel up and can't talk to him and I end up running away-"

Yamraiha sighed, knowing she wouldn't be able to convince the (h/c) female. As much as Yamraiha had a rivalry going on with the white haired dark skinned male, she didn't necessarily hate him. However that hadn't of stopped her shock when she was first informed of (Y/n)'s feelings for sharrkan some years ago, still, the blue haired magician was going to support her friend and student with her feelings the best she could, even if she wasn't so sure if her 'advice' was actually helpful..

(Y/n) on the other hand, couldn't help but feel hopeless. The (h/c) female had had a crush on Sharrkan for so long, that she struggled to even consider it a crush anymore, in fact, she was hopelessly in love with him, but because of her less then helpful shyness, never had the courage to actually have a decent conversation; instead, just staying back and watching him. And in short, (Y/n) had no clue whatsoever how to fix her dilemma of sorts, all she advice she had been given was pretty much the same; 'just confess!', 'you'll know a right time and be able to confess.', 'just talk to him and slowly build your courage up!', none of it seemed to help in her case, despite how much she tried, which she really did try: however it seemed the Rukh had different plans.

Plans to make things not work out.

"And we're done now!" Yamraiha chimed, sending a smile over to (Y/n) who sent a small one back, "I think that's enough work for today, your getting along quite well if I do say so myself!" Yamraiha gave (Y/n)'s shoulder a small pat before she left, leaving the (h/c) female alone in the room.

Yamraiha and (Y/n) were close friends, they both had gotten along quite well when they first met (despite (Y/n)'s shy tendencies) finding common interests and other things, such as the fact they are were both magician's, and (Y/n) found it easy to talk to her blue haired friend compared to anyone else. But Yamraiha was also (Y/n)'s magic teacher. Kind of..