Three days || Masrur x reader

[Masrur x reader]

Quick note: the 'current location' is referring to the location of (Y/n).

Key:
(Y/n) = 'Your name'
(l/n) = 'last name'
(H/c) = 'Hair colour'
(S/c) = 'Skin colour'
(E/c) = 'eye colour'

'Italics' = 'referring to thoughts if on this format with the: ''
[Italics with bordering] = [if in this format, referring to time of day & location of (Y/n)]
Bold = author input, it's not part of the story just additional information.
• • • = the end of the current day, and start of a new one at whatever chosen time.

(Y/n)'s personality in this chapter: Easily embarrassed and flustered, but is a cheerful person aside from that. (and a slight idiot, both comedy and smarts wise, she also has a bit of a habit of apologizing.)

———————

[day 1: afternoon/near midnight]
[ current location: Sindria, Main plaza, dancers change room, leads directly onto plaza/stage]

"Come on, (Y/n)! You can do it!" Pisti encouraged with a cheerful tone, her pink eyes shone with excitement. "If you're worried about the outfit, I'm sure if Sinbad or any of the other generals saw you in it they'd totally be drooling over you!" Pisti teased, Yamruiha, who was beside the Artemyrain, giggled in agreement.

"Pisti's right, (Y/n)! Besides, no one with be able to recognise you through the head piece since it covers your face, so no one will know it's you aside from me and Pisti," Yamruhia urged, smiling at the (h/c) girl before her.

(Y/n) shifted uncomfortably under both Yamruhia and Pisti's gazes, the (h/c) girl was currently in one of Sindria's traditional dancer outfits, but with a headpiece that had cloth hanging down that was see through from one on side but not the other, the see through side was the one (y/n) was looking through.

(Like morgiana's dancer outfit)

"I-I don't know.. Maybe I should just go change and-" as if on a silent cue to ruin (Y/n)'s lucky streak the music began to play alerting the dancers to begin to come and began their dance, Pisti and Yamuraiha smirked at each other and happily began to push (Y/n) out onto the stage with the other dancers. "Wha!- w-wait! Don't!" (Y/n) exclaimed, but her words went on deaf ears as Yamruhia and Pisti continued to push her out onto the platform where the dancers began to dance.

Only the music sounded loudly in the Plaza, the dancers began to sway gracefully, moving purposely slow as to show perfect body control, their body's flowing to the rhythm.

The crowd instantly recognised the 'leader' of the dancers, since the others seemed to either copy or respond to the leaders movements, but not one of the dancers could be recognised since they all wore a single head piece that covered their face.

The singer soon joined in, and the dancers and song began to pick up speed, the whole crowd cheered in encouragement as they watched the undeniably beautiful sight of the dancers which were illuminated by large torches stood around the area.

The song was finally at its last pace, the dancers moved swiftly but elegantly as the crowd began to either clap or cheer them on, it was, truly a mesmerising sight.

(Y/n) was, unknown to the others, the leader of the group of dancers, the headpiece that covered her face gave her a feeling of calmness.