The day he came

I was sitting in class that day and a boy that was about 13 came in to the classroom it was second period. I will give him the name of Braden. He was seating by this kid that he already new that went to my school. He seemed normal...at first. Nothing really happened in that class.Until 5t period which was the last period at school. We were setting in the lunch room because we had a free day in 5th period. At the time I was dating this boy I will call him James. Me and James were seating across from each other and talking and making jokes but then Braden comes and sets by me. I was like o..k so me and James went on talking. But Braden got closer...Next thing I know his hand is on my thigh. I was startled and uncomfortable because Braden was touching me like that. James could tell that I was uncomfortable but he really did not say anything probably because he was really tall and look a little scary. Braden's was rubbing up and down a little bit. Braden's hand was there for a good 2-3 minutes.Then he stopped because a teacher was coming...Then a little bit after Braden ask who is cuter me or James..I did not say anything because I did not feel comfortable with it. Then I stepped back a little and not long after that it was almost time to go home. I was just waiting till I got to go home. Braden came up to me and was flirting with me and said I was really pretty and teasing me about how I was shorter than him. He was right he was pretty tall. Then my name got called to go home and I was so relieved...