Chapter 17

After Chad dropped Rosalie off at her home, she went up to her room. Rosalie couldn't believe that Missy slept with Mr. Jantz to get the assistant position, and then threw it in her face. Rosalie knew that Missy was a bitch, but she never thought she could be so cruel. It was almost like it was planned.

Meanwhile, Missy had met Mr. Jantz at his home just like he requested her.

"Bill, we got her!" Missy said, giving Mr. Jantz a kiss. "I can't believe how easy it was to set that self-righteous virgin up!"

"You played your part perfectly." Mr. Jantz praised her.

"Rosalie didn't even know what hit her." Missy said gratefully. "Thank you, Bill, for helping me get her."

"You really hate her!"

"Hate her?!" Missy raged. "I loathe Rosalie Jansen and her 'I want to remain a virgin until marriage' drama!"

"But that's not the real reason you hate her?!" Mr. Jantz accused her.

"What else could there be?" Missy challenged him.

"Chad Newcastle!" Mr. Jantz reminded Missy. "You hate that Chad fell for Rosalie and not you!"

"That's ridiculous!" Missy raged, her temper boiling, knowing that what Mr. Jantz said was the truth.

Missy calmed herself down enough to get seductive with him. But Mr. Jantz wasn't having it.

"I think you should go now." Mr. Jantz ordered her.

"What?" Missy asked.

"You heard me. I want you to go!"

Missy picked up what was left of her self-respect, buttoned her blouse, and left Mr. Jantz' house as he ordered.

Chad came out of the shadows and turned off the video recorder that recorded Mr. Jantz and Missy's entire conversation.

"Got you, Missy!" Chad said to himself.

Then he headed straight for Rosalie's attorney with the information.