Chapter 21: Besties (part 1)

Prodigy P.O.V.

Yeah thotties, I have a P.O.V.

I was talking to Roc and Ray when I heard Prince and Donte arguing. I wasn't even interested. I turned my head to see Melanie trying to get Sasha to stop crying. I didn't know

what was wrong . I decided to go talk to her.

Me: Hey Sash. What's wrong?

Sasha:(crying) Nothing

Me: Girl (gay voice) You know and I know that ain't true. Tell me for real?

Sasha: Let Melanie explain.

Melanie: It all started that day at the hospital when me and her got mad at Maya. Sasha was mad at Prince for not standing up for her.

Sasha: I needed someone else to vent to besides Melanie. I decided to call Donte over to my house to talk, y'know since him and Maya were going through things. I realized that We were having problems with our partners. We got closer and things got carried away. I realized I took it too far the minute I heard Prince's voice. After he ended it with me, and Maya found out about Donte and I, I've just been depressed.

Me: Don't be depressed. Maybe things were meant to go this way so you can find your true love.

She smiled at me. I never realized how beautiful she was.

After School: Maya's P.O.V.

I walked into my house so angry. I decided to oovoo Keria and Christy. I haven't talked to my babes in a while.

Oovoo Conversation

Me: Heyy!!!

Christy/Keria: Sissy

Me: What y'all doing?

Christy: Nothing. Wondering when you was gone call us again.

Keria: Yeah girl. What's got into you?

Me: Yall It's so much drama. I had to be put in the hospital for about 2 days.

Christy/ Keria :(gasps )why!!

Me: Well I was leaving Donte's house and a drunk dude hit my car.

Christy: OMG. Are you Ok?

Me: Yeah I guess.

Keria: What's the drama?

Me: First I walked in on Donte and this girl named Kayla screwing at his house. After I left, I got in the accident.

Chris: Uh uh

Me: Yep. When i got out the hospital I found out him and my so-called friend Sasha were screwing each other.

Keria: When I see Donte Im gone kill him.

Me: I laughed. Girl please. Im over his a**.

Them: (laughs )

Me: Anyway it wasn't all bad.

Keria: Why?

Me: Do y'all remember Jacob?

Them: Yess hunni yess!!

I laughed at them fools.

Me: Well we're dating.

Them:(screaming)Yaaaayy!!!

Me: It's not that serious y'all.

Chris: With a body like his it is serious.

Me: Yall are some goofy chicks.

Them: We know.

Chris: Anything else happened?

Me: Well August tried to come back. I "disrespected " him so my mom left for Malibu yesterday.

Keria: Dang...

Chris: Im sorry boo.

Me: Babies It's cool.

Chris: I know August hasn't been the best dad to you but he is one sexy n*(gco)...

Me: woah woah woah there. Eww. He's just August Alsina.

Chris: Exactly.

Me: Chris you are crazy

Chris: boo I know.

All of us laughed.

Keria: Babes We have to go. We got some things to handle.

Me: Ok bye. Love you chicas

Them: Love you too. Mwah

We hung up. I laid back on my bed.

All of a sudden, I got a phone call.

Me: Hello?

???: Remember me?

Me: The person who called me at the park. Who are you?

???: Don't worry about it. Just know that I'm protecting you from the dangers in this world.

Me: Why?

???: I love you baby.

Me : But you're a girl?

???: You don't remember us?

Me: No.

???: Think about it.

She hung up. I thought about it for a while. I realized it was my ex girlfriend Kennedy.

Yes I am bisexual. Well I was. I don't know. I still kind of like both but I don't want to like both. Ugh. I can't deal with her right now.

Hey!!! How do you guys feel about her being bisexual?

I wanted to incorporate people that are bi /gay because not many stories include them and I know when they read they feel left out.

Anyways, Do you guys want to see more of Kennedy?

Will she affect Maya's and Prince's relationship?