Don't Give Up

Prince P.O.V
Well I guess I'll give Prod's advice a shot. I walked on over to Kennedy and Maya.

Me: Excuse me, can I borrow Maya for a minute?

Kennedy nodded and I grabbed Maya's hand and started dancing.

Maya: Wassup

Me: I need you to be mines again. I love you. I messed up and I was stupid. I won't give up on us. I'm fighting for you to be mine. I made mistakes but we all make them.

Maya: Prince I...

Me: No just listen. If I have to go insane to prove to you how much I love you then I will. I'm miserable without you. All day and all night you are the only one on my mind.
Nobody else. No other chick can take your place. Just be mine again.

She looked at me for a minute.

Maya: Prince I love you. I want to take you back. I just can't trust you. Plus, I can't just end it with Kennedy for you.

Me: Do you love her?

Maya: Yeah.

Me: I mean are you IN love with her?

She looked down.

Maya: I..I...

Me: You're not. Look at me.

I pulled her face towards mines.

Me: Just give me another chance please.

She sighed.

Maya: Let me go talk to Kennedy.

Me: Ok.

I smiled as she held my hand. She discussed everything with Kennedy.
Kennedy wanted to cry but she understood. They're still gonna be friends. They kissed one last time and she walked off.

Maya: This is your last chance Prince. Dont mess it up.

I kissed and surprisingly she kissed back.

Me: I love you so much.

Maya: I love you too.

This is the end. No one reads so I ended it like this. If you did read it, should there be a Book 2?

Vote, Comment, and Share my book.

Shout outs will be given in book 2, if there is one, for people who do read it.