The Race Remix- 21TAY

"Fuck a beat I was tryna beat a face, put it in ya mouth, ah~ how it taste?"

Intro: Act up getcho' ass snatched up.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Eat that dick bitch. Yeah you stupid hoe!" Tay yells while playing his video game downstairs with a few friends over, meaning Nick, Zion, Jay, and Cordae.

Shéyaa is currently upstairs, just now coming out of the showers and hearing his boyfriend and company's shenanigans. (A.N: i had to make a british joke)

Shéyaa puts on a pair of gray sweatpants, slips on a shirt that shows off his newly gained muscles and checks himself out in the mirror before making his way downstairs. He hears the voice of his miniature boyfriend.

"EAT THAT ASS BITCH!" he screams as he finally wins the game of basketball being displayed over their flatscreen TV from his Playstation 4.

Ugh I loooove this fucking hood rat ass nigga that don't do shit but take my dick and eat all the food in my house. He thinks to himself as he descends the steps.

"Why you down here yellin'?" Shéyaa asks, feigning annoyance to get on his boyfriend's nerves. He's quite amused truthfully, considering Taymor's friends still seem to be at a loss from the foul words that came from Tay's mouth.

Taymor looks up from his game with his headset still on and glances at the taller male. He quickly does a double take to stare at the dickprint Shéyaa sports with his gray sweatpants.

hell nah. Tay thinks to himself.

"I'm playin 2k." he mumbles with slight bitterness in his voice due to Shéyaa displaying what's his in front of his friend group.

"Mm. Lemme play boo~" Shéyaa says, imitating Tay's light voice; the voice he only takes on when they're alone. Tay grumbles and throws the controller at Shéyaa. He swiftly catches it.

"Tay why your mood change?" asked Cordae. "You seem prethed bro." he snickered.

"Nigga fuck you. You betta take yo fat-lisping ass on somewhere before i-"

"gEt mY cHoPpA. Yeah we know Tay Tay." Shéyaa interrupts. Tay looks at him menacingly.

"Can you go make me some food honey?" Shéyaa asks sweetly. Tay's friends begin to crack up.

he's bitching me out. Tay whines in his head.

"Make your own food...hoe." he grow- tries to growl and sits down angrily next to Nick, who still laughs at him being treated like a housewife.

Tay may not show it outwards, but he's embarrassed. He already feels like less of a man as it is when he began dating Shéyaa, a man more masculine than himself. But now that he's discovered that he's a natural bottom, he just gets sad about it. Tears nearly fall from his eyes, but he blinks them away.

"I-I'm finna go film myself throwing gang signs." Tay quickly leaves the room, not wanting his friends to see him cry.

He walks up the stairs and into Shéyaa's bedroom, sits on the bed, and pouts.

"This nigga always tryna embarrass me...he lucky i don't call the fucking U.S. troops" (advanced humor)

He scrolls through his phone for a bit, liking different posts on instagram. He suddenly hears loud laughter from downstairs. Tay begins to walk down the stairs as he overhears their conversation....

"Okay so...who toppin' because i got a bet with Jay on this. I know Tay itty bitty ass ain't toppin' you." Cordae laughs.

"Right because...Tay ain't piping shit!" Nick laughs

"Look mane, Tay already mad asf for some reason so i'm not finna fuck wit him no mo' today." Sheyaa looks around the room and lowers his voice to a whisper just loud enough for tay to hear.

"...but i do be setting his ass straight. He be all in my ear when i'm beating it like 'oh!more! please don't stop!'" he whispers and imitates his boyfriend, causing the other three men to burst with laughter.

Tay finished his descent down the stairs and crosses his arms in front of his chest, a pout evident on his face.

"Shéyaa yous a bitch." Tay angrily states with a pout.

"Mann Tay stop trippin'. You know i'm just joking baby." he teases, putting emphasis on the word baby.

"Whatever nigga. Shut yo shitty fruity-in-the-booty ass the fuck up. You always sitting in this bitch disrespecting me like you don't be tongue deep in my asshole talm bout some 'that feline is so divine beloved'. Stank ass hoe..." Tay snaps, putting on a British accent to really piss him off.

Shéyaa stands up from the couch across from the one Taymor's friends sat on and got in Tay's face.

"Who you talkin to?"

"You muthafucka!"

"Bet."

"Bet."

"You piss me the fuck off."

"Yeah well bitch; you too."

They stare at eachother in silence, taking in facial features. They slam into a kiss like the one's from corny Adam Sandler movies.

The group of friends just stare at eachother as the couple goes at it, the sounds of tongues licking over and moans filling the air.

"Y'all think we should head out or...?" Jay questions.

"Nigg- Yeah let's go the fuck. Or is you tryna watch these niggas fuck?" Zion looks at his friend as if he was stupid.

"Aight we gone head out." Cordae finishes.

Fini.

Ayyyy lmao so uh i got lazy with this one because i liked the storyline better than I would've liked a whole smut scene about Tay getting his walls beat in...i think there are enough one shots about people getting act right.

No shade to any others writers or nun, I just suck ass at writing that shit :)

Question of the chapter 👋🤠:
What would you like your occupation to be in the future?/Whats ya dream job?