Red Rum- NBAK

Intro: In which Kentrell forgot to say the sacred phrase.

oneshot dedicated to @_MOODASF

"Betta keep yo' gun bitch"
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Kentrell you're getting on my fuckin' nerves," Tay sighs as his close friend and crush, Kentrell, continues to taunt him in their living room.

All day Kentrell had been teasing Taymor about the pair of shorts he had to borrow from his older sister...After he shrunk his clothes in the washer. And of course the younger male ended up having to wear his only option...

booty shorts....

red...

thin booty shorts.

Kentrell laughs as he continues to tug slightly on his big-lipped friend's shorts.

"You did yaself' DIRTY asf slime," he tries to hold in his laughter but ends up failing.

"Hahaha you dent-dick bitch. You think this funny as fuck now but when i tell the police you out here spitting your herpes on people, you gone be all sad and shit." Tay rolled his eyes and read Kentrell.

"I DON'T EVEN GOT HERPES!" he yelled in Tay's face as he stood up from their couch to his full height. Towering over Taymor by at least a full foot.

"Yeah...aight peaches." he sucked his teeth and walked into their shared kitchen. (A.N: blueface baby!)

They've been roommates since they graduated. The two males had been crushing on each other unknowingly for about three years and neither of them have yet to stop being an idiot and just make a move.

"Stop playin wit' me lil baby" Kentrell lifted Taymor onto the countertop in the kitchen. Tay just looked at him stupidly as he sat on the counter, fixing himself a bowl of cereal.

Kentrell was beginning to get fed up with the attitude that tay was giving him just for a small joke. He sent a harsh but firm smack to Taymor's ass. A freaky moan escapes his large lips. It surprises both of them. Tay's bowl of lucky charms falling to the floor.

Tay's P.O.V

"fucka~" my head lolls to the side with a very high pitched noise after kentrell spanks me.

nigga you gay...MY CEREAL FELL😭

He stares at me in shock for a few seconds before laughing slightly.

"I ain't know you was a luh' pain freak," he looks me up and down and licks his lips.

i love that shit

I look back up at him with a blush across my face. I'm embarrassed as fuck and i keep feelin' tingles in my underwear.

Narrator P.O.V

Kentrell got an idea as soon as he noticed Taymor's attraction. A devious smile graced his features. Tay begins to look nervous, knowing that Ken has a tendency of making fun of him and embarrassing him.

Kentrell rubs slow circles on Taymor's ass. Tay arches his back inwards by an instinct he didn't even know he had, giving Kentrell more access to his backside. Kentrell gives a diamond-graced smile. Tay clenches his thighs in attempt to subside his arousal. It didn't work.