Say Wow

Seungmin took a deep breath as he stood outside of Chan's house. The elder and Changbin had left about an hour ago, according to Hyunjin's texts. Should Seungmin feel bad for trying to woo another man's boyfriend? Probably. Does he care? Not at all.

Hyunjin was Seungmin's to begin with. It was never his intention to break up or lose the other boy, so to Seungmin, Changbin stole his boyfriend. He straightened his shirt out and ruffled his hair softly before finally knocking on the door.

His heart was pounding in his chest, he was nervous to see Hyunjin again, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel excited. When Hyunjin finally opened the door Seungmin gasped quietly. The older boy looked breathtaking. His hair styled perfectly, his black jeans hugged his thighs deliciously and his shit hung loosely around his neck exposing his collar bones.

Seungmin was practically drooling over the boy. Hyunjin on the other hand was feeling self conscious over Seungmin's stares, it had been awhile since he really dressed up this way. Changbin usually makes him wear clothes that aren't too revealing, but he was with Seungmin right now and he knew the other boy loved to see Hyunjin dressed in any way that makes him happy.

Although the way he was being stared at made him wonder if it was a mistake dressing up. "God Hyunjin. You look so good" Seungmin finally managed to get out. He always thought Hyunjin looked good, but today he looked especially amazing. The older blushed and closed the door behind him "thank you" he whispered- feeling the shyness take over him.

Seungmin softly took Hyunjin's hand in his and looked at the other boy waiting for any sign of uncomfortableness. When he only got a shy smile in return he decided it was okay to hold his hand. "Lets go" Seungmin whispered while dragging Hyunjin into an unknown direction. Hyunjin followed him blindly, a love sick smile on his face as he listened to Seungmin hum a familiar tune. To be honest he could have been leading Hyunjin to his death, but the other boy wouldn't have even noticed. He was too wrapped up in the way his hand felt in Seungmin's, the way Seungmin was dressed so perfectly, everything the other boy was doing had Hyunjin completely and utterly captivated.

"You know, Woojin and Chan hyung would kill me if they find out I'm here" the dark haired boy finally spoke, snapping Hyunjin out of his gay dream. "Why's that?" He questioned. Hyunjin was completely unaware of the tension between Chan and Seungmin. He had no idea the two boys were constantly at each other's throats over him.

"They think I should back off, but there's no way in hell I am" he answered, he had stopped walking and instead turned to Look at Hyunjin. "I also like your hair like this" he said reaching up softly to touch the lightened locks. Hyunjin flinched slightly, but stilled immediately "hey I'm not him Hyunjin. You don't need to worry about me hurting you. I'd never do that" Seungmin whispered while pulling Hyunjin close.

He hated that Hyunjin flinched away from his touch. He hated that the older let Changbin walk all over him, he hated that Changbin was an asshole and treated Hyunjin like trash, and Seungmin was going to fix it all. He swore he was, but right now he was going to do something insane. "Jinnie do you trust me?" He asked while looking up at the slightly taller male. The hand that was going to touch his hair was now placed on his cheek, his thumb softly caressing the warm skin underneath.

Hyunjin nodded quickly. Of course he trusted Seungmin, the younger never gave him a reason not too. "I'm going to kiss you" Seungmin whispered before pulling Hyunjin into a kiss. Hyunjin was tense and frozen for a few seconds, but the feel of Seungmin's hand on his cheek and his lips softly moving against his, calmed him. Hyunjin melted into the kiss and pulled the younger closer.

Their lips moved together slowly, the kiss staying soft and innocent the whole time. When Seungmin finally pulled away Hyunjin was breathless and flustered. "Wow" was all Seungmin could muster up.
———————————————————————————

Min:
Tonight, you're in front of me
You look more lovely than any other time
You make me say wow

Min:
From A to Z
Without anything left out
You're amazing How did you do this to me?
Make me lose my mind?
you make me wanna say wow

Min:
I'm afraid to touch you
I just want to look at you a little more
I want to remember this moment
I want to cherish it

Min:
Against the black background you softly shine
I'm going crazy
I don't know what I'm gonna do next babe

Hyunjin:
MIN I FUCKED UP
BUT IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE A FUCK UP?

Min:
What happened?
I thought you were meeting Seungmin today?

Hyunjin:
I DID AND FUCKED UP

Min:
How?

Hyunjin:
He kissed me

Min:
Oh shit

Hyunjin:
And I liked it
and I may or may not have dragged him back to my place and made out with him on the sofa

Min:
MADE OUT

Hyunjin:
Well it wasn't like a lust filled make out session. It was filled with soft, longing, and loved filled kisses the whole time
Min I really enjoyed it. I missed his kisses
I'm missing his kisses right now and his touch
He's so soft with me. I haven't felt this loved in forever.

Min:
Hyunjin that's amazing!

Hyunjin:
I cheated on Bin..
It's not okay Min.

Min:
Changbin doesn't deserve you
You deserve to be happy with Seungmin.

Hyunjin:
But I shouldn't have cheated

Min:
Let's ignore that for a second
What did Seungmin say after he kissed you the first time?

Hyunjin:
He said wow

Min:
You make me say wow
Read

Song: Say Wow
Artist: Day6