Proposal

*Nathan's POV*

I never regret keeping my promise to Yasmine. I couldn't imagine life without her. I'm so blessed to have her. I mean look at her. She's absoluely gorgeous, words can't describe how much I love her.

I picked the ring up from the shop yesterday. I had it specially made for her. The ring was in a pale blue Tiffany and Co. box with a silk white ribbon wrapped around the outside.

I asked her dad the other day if I could have his daughters hand in marriage and he said he couldn't think of anyone better to marry his daughter. So, todays the day. I'm not gonna lie I'm so nervous! I've planned to take her out, Tom, Kelsey, Max, Michelle, Jay, Ariana, Andy, Adam, and Ryan are going to be there. Siva and Nareesha couldn't be there due to a family emergancy but they send their love and have a present for us when they get home.

*Laura's POV*

Why did Jay have to go and ruin everything?! We were happy. I just can't stop thinking about him. We were seeing each other behind Ariana's back for about two months. It was hard to keep it a secret bu we liked it. She's bad for him. She's constantly having a go at him, she acts just like his mum. She hits him all the time. We were happy togehter but that all shanged yesterday. I quote "Listen you stupid bitch. I don't want you and I never have. I was so stupid to keep my 'promise' I meant it at some point but not anymore. I deserve better." And that was it. That was the end of our promise. Now I'm waiting for some handsome prince to come and sweep me off my feet, carry me off into the sunset and live happily ever after... Yeah like that's going to happen.

*Nathan's POV*

I'm currently in our bedroom doing my hair while Yasmine is in our walk in wardrobe deciding what to wear.

"Babe, will you get me my grey jumper off the top shelf that goes with my blue shirt?" I ask Yaz.

"Yeah." She says.

I carry on doing my hair until it hit me. Shit! I ran into the wardrobe. Just as I get into the wardrobe she pulls the jumper off the shelf not really paying attention. The box drops at her feet. She looks down at it then looks at me with a shocked look on her face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's in the box?" She asks me. She bends down and picks it up.

"Now that would be telling." I grin mischieviously.

"Is it a pair of ear rings? A necklace? Please don't say you got me another keyring..." She said.

"It's none of them." I walk over to her and take the box out of her hands. I undo the ribbon and take the lid off the box. She gasps.

*Yasmine's POV*

He gets down on one knee and takes a deep breath.

"I promised you 18 years ago that I'd marry you and I intend to keep that promise. You're beauiful. You're talented. You're my everything. I love you. I am who I am because of you. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. That's what you give me. Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes. You are my happily ever after. Yasmine Amber Parker will you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?" Tears trickle down both of our cheeks.

"Yes! One thousand times yes!" I practically scream. He slides the ring on my finger. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I cry

"I love you too" he kisses me passionately.

"We need to ring Laura!" I squealed as we break away.

"Come on then." He carries me back into the bed room and places me down onto the bed. I pick up my phone and call Laura.

~Phone Call~

"Hello?" She answers.

"It's me." I reply

"And Nathan" Nathan shouted.

"Hey guys" She laughed

"WE'RE ENGAGED!!!" I screamed excitedly.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" She squealed.

"I was meant to do it tonight in front of everyone but I forgot I hid the ring under my jumper, and I ask her to get it down for me, she pulled it off the shelf and the box fell." Nathan explained.

"What are you like" She laughed.

"We'll meet you all at the bar in about an hour?" I asked her.

"Of course. Who's going?" She asked.

"Everyone apart from Joel, Siva and Nareesha." I explained.

"Great..." She replied. She didn't sound too happy.

~ End of Phone Call ~

"Go and get ready now. We don't want to be late and I know how long you take to get ready." Nathan said me while laughing.

"You're such a hypocrite!" I laugh.

*Laura's POV*

Everyone is at the bar ready to have some drinks to celebrate Yasmine and Nathan's engagement. I'm the only one who know about it I think. I don't know how Tom's going to react. I sat in the booth with Tom, Kelsey, Andy, Adam and Ryan wile Max went and got the drinks in. I looked over towards Jay, he was making out with Ariana. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Ryan patted my leg.

"Just ignore them. You're too beautiful for him." He smiled.

"Thanks Ryan" I wiped away my tears. He gripped my hand.

"Let him go. He's a dick anyways" he smiled causing us both to laugh. We took a sip of our drinks.

Me and Ryan carried on talking. Every so oftern I could see Jay keep looking at us and glaring.

"I wonder when the lovebirds are going to get here." Ryan said.

"They shouldn't be too long but you know my brother." I said which caused us both to laugh.

"How's your girlfriend? Stacey it?" I asked Ryan,

"We broke up, I've been single for three months now! " he smiled

"Oh... I'm so sorry" I frowned.

"Don't be, I've got my eye on someone else through!" He smiled and blushed.

"Oh lovely, is she nice?" I smiled.

"Nice is an understatement, she gorgeous!" He smiled happily.

"Aww what's she called?" I asked.

"Laura" Ryan smiled at me gooey eyed. I gasped.

"Well I erm... Thank you" I blushed dramatically.

---------------

2-3 votes for the next chapter!!!

Yasmine and Laura!✌️❤️