I Promise

*Jay's POV*

"I promise." My three year old self spoke out of an oblivious mind. I think about that day now and laugh to myself. At least one of us kept their promise. Thinking about it now we didn't notice that there were other people in this crazy world. More smart, more beautiful, more everything. I broke that promise but I'm glad Nath and Yaz kept theirs well they aren't married or even engaged yet but there's still time.

*Nathan's POV*

"I promise." God those were the days. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I'm so grateful that I could marry Yasmine, the love of my life. Ugh but I feel so sorry for Laura. She's my sister! She was always so kind and so happy. But then Jay broke his promise.

*Yasmine's POV*

"I promise." I smile to myself. I'm so happy that Nathan and I are together. I love him so much. Most of the people in my life are happy. We have Tom and Kelsey, Siva and Nareehsa, Max and Michelle and Jay and Ariana. But then there's Laura. I hope she finds someone. She is always smiling. She is so kind. Ugh why did Jay have to screw it all up?!

*Laura's POV*

"I promise." I laugh to myself. Nathan and Yasmine are childhood sweethearts. I hope he proposes to her soon. Jay and Ariana are together and I'm waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet. "I promise." I wasn't the one who broke the promise. It was Jay. We were seeing each other behind Ariana's back but he broke it off yesterday. He was the one who let go. He was the one who let me fall. He broke the promise. I didn't. Because... I love him.

-----------------

Comment with what you'd like to see appear in the story and we'll put it in!!!!!

Yasmine and Laura!🙈❤️